Atrium Medical Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atrium Medical

R&D Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Medical (Hudson, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter asked to come in for an on site interview. When I went in, I had 5 back to back interviews with different members of the Endovascular team. The interview was very standard, mostly going through my resume and asking about my internship experiences. I received an email the next day from a recruiter giving me an offer basically asking what I made at previous internships and then they gave me my offer based on that.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected or difficult. Just standard questions   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Atrium Medical (Hudson, NH) in October 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews before getting this position. I was very impressed with the facilities during the tour. The interviewees (5 in total) all seemed very enthusiastic about working at Atrium. There seemed to be a lot of room for growth and this has turned out to be the case.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation, this was the position I wanted and I knew the benefits and wages going in.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, NH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Medical (Hudson, NH) in February 2011.

Interview

Had several phone conversations with the HR coordinator as well as one with a potential hiring manager, all went well. They wanted an on-site on short notice. Interviewed with four people at the leadership level, again, all appeared to go well with positive comments received. Leadership discussed the direction of the company, staffing needs and the types of backgrounds that they were looking for. Met with the HR coordinator at the end and discussed timing; was told that the team would meet to discuss which role would be the best fit. There were a number of potential opportunities with this organization that would have fit my background. Was a little surprised, after the friendly tone and number of conversations with the company, to not only not receive an offer as was implied, but also to receive nothing more than a form letter in reply. No explanation, no further contact after requesting feedback; very disappointing considering what a great company that I was told Atrium is. “Thank you for giving us the opportunity to interview you for a position with our company. It is always difficult to choose among the many candidates whom we interview. After careful consideration, we cannot offer you a position at this time. Please do not let this discourage you from applying to future opportunities with Atrium however. We also will also maintain your resume in our active files for a period of one year and contact you should a position become available that equals your qualifications. Again, we thank you for your interest in our company and wish you every success.”

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrium Medical in February 2010.

Interview

I located the ad online and submitted my resume. I heard back almost immediately from their internal recruiting office. I set up an interview for the following day. I was able to meet with the recruiter almost immediately. The interview went very well. We discussed my previous work history and my educational background. The recruiter explained the process - she needed to submit resume to the manager. She sounded as though I would hear back from her by the following business day to set up a second interview. I never heard back from her. She was a pleasure to meet with and the company looked just wonderful. Unfortunately I did not hear back in regards to why I did not get the opportunity for the second interview. It sounded like a wonderful place to work. Great people and even better benefits.

Interview Questions

• She really wanted specific information on my work history.   Answer Question