Atrium Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant
Iselin, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview Details – Interviews were extensive and thorough. I met with 12 people and had to do a ride along before getting hired. A ride along is when you sit in with a group for a few hours to see what goes on.

Interview Question – How do you convince someone to do something for you?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview Details – Had a marathon interview and met with 3 different recruiters and members of the sales team and then came back and met with the President and CEO. Interview process was pretty straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They of course under balled me and I was pretty persistent and asked for more money. We then agreed on a number that I was comfortable with.

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

Interviewed at Atrium Staffing

Interview Details – Initially was contacted via phone and email to set up an interview. The interview went well and the staff was very personable. They felt I was definitely qualified for the position and said they would send over my into to the hiring company along with a few other candidates. They told me they'd definitely get back to me within the week. After a week, no word and I followed up and they told me they'd check back with the company and get back to me. Again, over a week went by and no word. I called again and they didn't have any info on the position and then sent me another position that I wasn't truly qualified for (they easily could have seen this by reviewing my resume). I haven't heard back anything since (going on about 3 weeks). I understand if you don't have anything but just don't leave people flying in the wind. A quick 3 sentence email saying that there's nothing right now but that they're keeping an eye out is all they needed to do.

Interview Question – Are you open to different areas of work?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview Details – took a month, fairly easy, great people.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a best fit?   Answer Question

Internal Position Interview

Internal Position
Little Falls, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Atrium Staffing in April 2013.

Interview Details – Person to person part: Very unprofessional, awkward and embarrassing (for the agency). Ist person was late and made me wait while she used ladies room. Second person was abrasive, loud, talked excessively and checked her phone every 2 minutes. I was not given any room to speak. They talked about themselves other employees, the job, but never allowed me the opportunity to finish a sentence or complete a thought.

Interview Questions

• "Why would you spend the time and resources to go back to school at this stage of life?"   View Answer
  • "Why would you go to school for something that was not relevant and then apply to a job like this?"   View Answer

Temporary Associate Interview

Temporary Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Atrium Staffing in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a one-on-one with my future counselor, who looked very young, almost the same age as me, and still spoke assertively about the potential she saw in my resume and experience. After a while the interview fwelt more like a natural conversation and she ended up hiring me.(But then again, its an agency, its difficult to get turned away from these things anyway). The very next day, I got called for a 2 month assignment at the corporate offices of a very well known, very highly regarded fashion house. And I was very impressed.

Interview Question – What base pay rate are you most confortable woith?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – awkward. very awkward.

Worked for Atrium Staffing? Contribute to the Community!