Atrium Staffing Interview Questions

3.2

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interviews were extensive and thorough. I met with 12 people and had to do a ride along before getting hired. A ride along is when you sit in with a group for a few hours to see what goes on.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Had a marathon interview and met with 3 different recruiters and members of the sales team and then came back and met with the President and CEO. Interview process was pretty straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    They of course under balled me and I was pretty persistent and asked for more money. We then agreed on a number that I was comfortable with.

Marketing Associate Interview

Initially was contacted via phone and email to set up an interview. The interview went well and the staff was very personable. They felt I was definitely qualified for the position and said they would send over my into to the hiring company along with a few other candidates. They told me they'd definitely get back to me within the week. After a week, no word and I followed up and they told me they'd check back with the company and get back to me. Again, over a week went by and no word. I called again and they didn't have any info on the position and then sent me another position that I wasn't truly qualified for (they easily could have seen this by reviewing my resume). I haven't heard back anything since (going on about 3 weeks). I understand if you don't have anything but just don't leave people flying in the wind. A quick 3 sentence email saying that there's nothing right now but that they're keeping an eye out is all they needed to do.

Interview Questions
    • Are you open to different areas of work?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

took a month, fairly easy, great people.

Internal Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Falls, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Falls, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atrium Staffing in April 2013.

Person to person part: Very unprofessional, awkward and embarrassing (for the agency). Ist person was late and made me wait while she used ladies room. Second person was abrasive, loud, talked excessively and checked her phone every 2 minutes. I was not given any room to speak. They talked about themselves other employees, the job, but never allowed me the opportunity to finish a sentence or complete a thought.

Interview Questions
    • "Why would you spend the time and resources to go back to school at this stage of life?"   View Answer
    • "Why would you go to school for something that was not relevant and then apply to a job like this?"   View Answer

Temporary Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Atrium Staffing in May 2012.

The interview process consisted of a one-on-one with my future counselor, who looked very young, almost the same age as me, and still spoke assertively about the potential she saw in my resume and experience. After a while the interview fwelt more like a natural conversation and she ended up hiring me.(But then again, its an agency, its difficult to get turned away from these things anyway). The very next day, I got called for a 2 month assignment at the corporate offices of a very well known, very highly regarded fashion house. And I was very impressed.

awkward. very awkward.