Atrium Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I apply to become a recruiter but once I went to the interview it turned out to be an appointment with a staffing agent. They led me to believe that it was an interview to get me to come to them. Be careful of what you apply for online or at least when applying for jobs look out for Atrium because it's not really the position you're applying for. It's really an ad for you to respond to in order for them to contact you to get you to come in for an appointment. These ads are just for you to become an associate for them.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

It went really well she came to meet me in another city. Very enthusiastic and personable, she asked a lot of questions about me. I thought we had a great connection.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

Interviews were extensive and thorough. I met with 12 people and had to do a ride along before getting hired. A ride along is when you sit in with a group for a few hours to see what goes on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a marathon interview and met with 3 different recruiters and members of the sales team and then came back and met with the President and CEO. Interview process was pretty straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They of course under balled me and I was pretty persistent and asked for more money. We then agreed on a number that I was comfortable with.

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Got referred to the staffing agency by a Recruiter. Submitted my resume and within 2 days got a job as temporary worker for Atrium. During the interview I spoke to two recruiters who explained what type of work I will be doing: which included anything from bartending to moving dresses to working at a customer service. After they find out about your background you take a skills test and they contact you in a day or two with available positions.

Interview Questions

• Simple and easy interview questions, primarily asking what type of work I am willing to do and what my experience is.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Initially was contacted via phone and email to set up an interview. The interview went well and the staff was very personable. They felt I was definitely qualified for the position and said they would send over my into to the hiring company along with a few other candidates. They told me they'd definitely get back to me within the week. After a week, no word and I followed up and they told me they'd check back with the company and get back to me. Again, over a week went by and no word. I called again and they didn't have any info on the position and then sent me another position that I wasn't truly qualified for (they easily could have seen this by reviewing my resume). I haven't heard back anything since (going on about 3 weeks). I understand if you don't have anything but just don't leave people flying in the wind. A quick 3 sentence email saying that there's nothing right now but that they're keeping an eye out is all they needed to do.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to different areas of work?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Atrium Staffing.

Interview

took a month, fairly easy, great people.

Internal Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Falls, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atrium Staffing (Little Falls, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Person to person part: Very unprofessional, awkward and embarrassing (for the agency). Ist person was late and made me wait while she used ladies room. Second person was abrasive, loud, talked excessively and checked her phone every 2 minutes. I was not given any room to speak. They talked about themselves other employees, the job, but never allowed me the opportunity to finish a sentence or complete a thought.

Interview Questions

• "Why would you spend the time and resources to go back to school at this stage of life?"   1 Answer
    • "Why would you go to school for something that was not relevant and then apply to a job like this?"   1 Answer

Temporary Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Atrium Staffing (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a one-on-one with my future counselor, who looked very young, almost the same age as me, and still spoke assertively about the potential she saw in my resume and experience. After a while the interview fwelt more like a natural conversation and she ended up hiring me.(But then again, its an agency, its difficult to get turned away from these things anyway). The very next day, I got called for a 2 month assignment at the corporate offices of a very well known, very highly regarded fashion house. And I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

awkward. very awkward.