Attensity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Palo Alto, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Attensity in February 2009.

Interview Details – Smart team. Do your homework. They will screen by phone and then have you meet a bunch of people. HR will ask you to take an inventory- which was really cool and surprisingly accurate. The visit was well organized and very informative. Helped me make the decision to join the company out of a cushy big company job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Fair. They wanted me to be motivated by the change but also had a range they were working with. It was an increase for me so I'm happy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Attensity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Attensity Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Attensity employees and interview candidates.