Atterro, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atterro, Inc.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Atterro, Inc..

Interview

There is no interview here you walk in they ask if you want a job and your hired, they don't ask about prior experience or if you ever did recruiting or why your there they give u a pay and a start date, you complete the paperwork and you then have a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if you have exp you can ask for more they will try and low ball you to not have to pay as much

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial application. 2 interviews. Tour of Minneapolis branch. I recieved a phone call after my application and was screened. A few weeks later I had a 1:1 interview with a branch manager that went over my strengths, weaknesses, what I enjoy, what employers would say about me. The Skype interview lasted about 45 mins and I recieved a call back soon after with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Atterro?   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

In depth process with multiple interviews and evaluations.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial interview is a phone screen, followed by a second round with recruiter and VP. Asked to come in for a third interview with the team to get a feel for the culture. Great experience overall!

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Des Moines, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

I first met with the Regional Vice President for a face to face interview, the second visit consisted of me meeting with the team and lastly I had a phone interview with a human resource representative.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was asking about what experience that I had in High School that greatly impacted me professionally.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atterro, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

-Phone Screen - 45 minute interview by 2 recruiters

Negotiation

They asked what my pay rate was and offered me a pay rate within that range, so I accepted.