Attune Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Attune

SAP Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Attune (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was a fast process, however very insincere and full of criticisms from the interviewers due to their fundamental knowledge and experience of high impact SAP Project Management. Found myself providing a lot of free coaching, mentoring and education during the interview. Interviewers were abrasive and arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are not a Salesperson? Because you use so many acronyms like PMO, PPM, QMO, BOBJ, SAP CRM, SAP OTC, SAP P2P, BI IP, BPO, etc. Are you sure you are not a Salesperson????   1 Answer

I declined due to face-2-face interview insults and criticisms that were directed towards me due to the Managers lack of SAP PM knowledge, techniques and concepts. How can Managers with this type of low level knowledge manage high performance professionals? There is no way, these type of Managers degrade the performance of the entire organization and impede SAP delivery solution excellence to the end-Clients.

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Attune (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview was taken by panel experts in SAP ABAP. They were basically want to understand basic concepts and understanding of ABAP with functional understanding of the candidate. All basic RICEF questions and if have SAP AFS background is a big plus.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)).

Interview

Tough. Any potential candidate should possess sound knowledge in the field of application and must be prepared to answer thought provoking questions asked. It is a fun exercise if you're confident and know your stuff.