Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AttuneMore
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Attune (New York, NY) in March 2013.
The process was a fast process, however very insincere and full of criticisms from the interviewers due to their fundamental knowledge and experience of high impact SAP Project Management. Found myself providing a lot of free coaching, mentoring and education during the interview. Interviewers were abrasive and arrogant.
- Are you sure you are not a Salesperson? Because you use so many acronyms like PMO, PPM, QMO, BOBJ, SAP CRM, SAP OTC, SAP P2P, BI IP, BPO, etc. Are you sure you are not a Salesperson???? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
I declined due to face-2-face interview insults and criticisms that were directed towards me due to the Managers lack of SAP PM knowledge, techniques and concepts. How can Managers with this type of low level knowledge manage high performance professionals? There is no way, these type of Managers degrade the performance of the entire organization and impede SAP delivery solution excellence to the end-Clients.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Attune (Bangalore (India)).
Interview was taken by panel experts in SAP ABAP. They were basically want to understand basic concepts and understanding of ABAP with functional understanding of the candidate. All basic RICEF questions and if have SAP AFS background is a big plus.
- What all you have done in previous job profile? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Attune (Colombo (Sri Lanka)).
Tough. Any potential candidate should possess sound knowledge in the field of application and must be prepared to answer thought provoking questions asked. It is a fun exercise if you're confident and know your stuff.
- Sorry but I cannot divulge this. Answer Question