Atwood's

Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atwood's

Assistant Buyer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Atwood's.

Interviewed by head buyer and HR. 150 applied. Three were interviewed. Was called in the next day for follow up interview and was offered the job. Rooms weeks to get the initial call back as they were very busy. I called several times to check that job was still open.

Interview Questions
    • Where so you see yourself in 5 years ? 10 years?   View Answer
    Needed the job. Pay was fair. Hours were good. Did not negotiate for anything.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR
    Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Atwood's in April 2014.

Basically this interview consisted of questions asking what you know about the company and what kind of agricultural background/experience you have. An agriculture college degree is highly preferred for any position here.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in a situation where you observed a fellow coworker stealing something from the store?   View Answer

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Atwood's in March 2012.

Printed out application and completed with pen and ink. Delivered application to the store manager. Was called about a month later (I think they save the applications and pull them out when a vacancy becomes available). Was told to come in for an interview. During my interview I was explaining my military experience and was told by the assistant manager "That won't help you here!"

I was scheduled for a physical skills test at a physical therapy office. I was tested on lifting, pushing materials, pulling materials, bending, squatting, running in place. It took over 45 minutes. I got called back a few days later because the manager had the place administer the wrong physical test, so I had to repeat a more intensive one a few days later.

Finally I was hired and took about 2 hours of mandatory training modules which the managers were rushing me to complete so I could go outside and get to work.

Interview Questions
    • I asked about advancement opportunities within the store.   View Answer
    $9.50 non-negotiable.