Au Pair in America Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Au Pair Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Au Pair in America in September 2013.

Everything was done online, as with any international candidate. First you only talk about the great things of becoming an au pair. Then it is all about paperwork. They all are very friendly when they want to get you.

Interview Questions

I found better agencies to work with that asked me less money and less paperwork before becoming an Au Pair.

Au Pair Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Zaragoza (Spain)
    Anonymous Employee in Zaragoza (Spain)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Au Pair in America in August 2012.

Almost everything I had to do I could do it by email, though some doubts about visa or paperwork were solved by phone because I could not go to the city were Au Pair in America is in Spain.
    They were very helpful and kind with me and asked the exact questions to get to know me and my goals for the year.

Interview Questions
    • Are you planning on continue your studies when you come back home?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Au Pair in America

Worked for Au Pair in America? Contribute to the Community!