AuPairCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at AuPairCare

Aupair Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AuPairCare.

In your home town, you will first be in a interview process with an interexchange agency, until your profile is approved and the host families can choose you and make an phone interview. Good english is essencial.

Interview Questions
    • Definitely the most difficult was speaking English, but the host families are ver nice and understandable.   Answer Question

Aupair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stavanger (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stavanger (Norway)

I applied online – interviewed at AuPairCare in January 2014.

I have plan to go norway to be a nanny

Interview Questions

I dont know. They dont like me.

Aupair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AuPairCare in September 2013.

They asked me questions to see how was my English and why I wanted to become an Aupair. I also had to prove that I had worked with children before and that I had a financial support of my family if everything happens.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very easy process as I'm a professional and already had an intermediate level of English   Answer Question

They offered me to shared my experience at television notes and news articles.

Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AuPairCare in March 2012.

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, 1:1 interview and the delivery of a presentation. It was all very low key and almost boring.

Fille au Pair Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AuPairCare in June 2011.

J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai reçu un email le lendemain qui demandait à ce que je remplisse un certain nombre de documents

Vous devez avoir travaillé avec les enfants pendant une durée suffisante pour être approuvé.

Si vous êtes approuvé, vous devez payer des frais, mais je ne rappelle pas le montant.

Dès qu'ils reçoivent vos frais, vous devez passer une interview avec une ancienne au pair.

Ils vous enverront un certain nombre de documents pour votre interview de visa à l'ambassade

Interview Questions
    • Les questions n'étaient pas difficiles. Ils veulent juste connaître votre expérience de travail avec les enfants, savoir si vous avez des enfants dans votre famille, connaître la manière dont vous interagissez avec les enfants, savoir si vous les aimez et   Answer Question
    Non négociable

Au Pair Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AuPairCare in May 2010.

Interview was communicated through an agency back in my home country. First there is an initial interview and background check. Then you have to pass personality test and interview the agency associate in English.