Auction Direct Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2014
Updated Dec 24, 2014

2.0

Salesperson Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Auction Direct.

Quick when they are hard up for people, and they always seem to be. The place is the puppy mill of the car business and has a high turn over, financially the place appears to be a house of cards. When the General manager brings up "if you heard we are going bankrupt" during the interview for no reason you have to question why.

Quick

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auction Direct in January 2013.

Was referred to Richard, Gen Sales Mgr. and since I had purchased 2 cars personally prior to application, but had 35 years of high-end Sales & Mktg. but no car sales experience. That really helped and I was very open to new Experiences, so I did well. Basically, do you really want to work here? Give me an example of going the extra mile for the customer by you during a difficult sale?

Interview Questions
    • Can you work long, sometimes monotonous hours, and what's your follow-up habits like?   View Answer
    N/A

BDC Representative- Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victor, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Victor, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Auction Direct in February 2011.

Hiring process was normal I guess. Typical go over my resume and stuff about me and my skills. She did go over in detail what the job entails pretty throughly. I got the idea that she didn't want to waste any of our times by telling me the pay and hours right in the beginning.

Sales Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Auction Direct in September 2011.

For the Sales Consultant position it was a standard interview process and not a difficult type or stressful interview. Standard questions being asked and a review of your resume. Interviewed with 2 Sales Mgrs and the General Mgr all on the same day. Found afterwards that all three need to approve you prior to being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. The typical tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, questions based from your past experience/s, etc   Answer Question