Auction Direct

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auction Direct

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Auction Direct in January 2013.

Was referred to Richard, Gen Sales Mgr. and since I had purchased 2 cars personally prior to application, but had 35 years of high-end Sales & Mktg. but no car sales experience. That really helped and I was very open to new Experiences, so I did well. Basically, do you really want to work here? Give me an example of going the extra mile for the customer by you during a difficult sale?

Interview Questions
    • Can you work long, sometimes monotonous hours, and what's your follow-up habits like?   View Answer
    N/A

BDC Representative- Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Victor, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Auction Direct in February 2011.

Hiring process was normal I guess. Typical go over my resume and stuff about me and my skills. She did go over in detail what the job entails pretty throughly. I got the idea that she didn't want to waste any of our times by telling me the pay and hours right in the beginning.

Sales Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Auction Direct in September 2011.

For the Sales Consultant position it was a standard interview process and not a difficult type or stressful interview. Standard questions being asked and a review of your resume. Interviewed with 2 Sales Mgrs and the General Mgr all on the same day. Found afterwards that all three need to approve you prior to being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a difficult question. The typical tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, questions based from your past experience/s, etc   Answer Question

Worked for Auction Direct? Contribute to the Community!