Auction.com, LLC Interview Questions in Belmont, CA

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Auction.com, LLC in March 2014.

Interview process is good. Team and Management is very nice. They have very good estimations on the position.

Manager, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Auction.com, LLC in March 2014.

I applied for the Manager, Market Research position on the company website January 2014. The initial phone call from the recruiter did not occur until March 2014. When I received the phone call, three months later, I was shocked due to thinking someone was already selected for the position. The recruiter was friendly, professional, and provided details on the job. After giving the job details, I was asked "tell me about yourself" and provided information on my background. Due to being on the lower end of the experience requirements, I was not invited to continue the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The interview only contained standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auction.com, LLC in October 2013.

Process was good but met a very unprofessional interviewer. Got too personal and was almost dis-respecting. Other 3 interviewers were great and conducted it professionally.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Auction.com, LLC in August 2011.

3 months and I was already an intern..smh