Auction.com, LLC Interview Questions in Belmont, CA

Updated Apr 27, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com, LLC (Belmont, CA).

Interview

The HR person was upbeat and personable. Interview process went quickly. It sounded like a good position. During the meeting with the manager, it became apparent he wanted to have full control of everything down to the smallest detail. I have yet to agree to being micromanaged, but at least I found out in advance of taking the position. What ended the conversation for me was when the manager spoke down heavily about other staff members and their skills, calling them 'idiots', to the point that I could not possibly consider working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Could you limit your skill set to working on a redo of application code?   Answer Question

Manager, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Auction.com, LLC (Belmont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Manager, Market Research position on the company website January 2014. The initial phone call from the recruiter did not occur until March 2014. When I received the phone call, three months later, I was shocked due to thinking someone was already selected for the position. The recruiter was friendly, professional, and provided details on the job. After giving the job details, I was asked "tell me about yourself" and provided information on my background. Due to being on the lower end of the experience requirements, I was not invited to continue the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The interview only contained standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Auction.com, LLC (Belmont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process is good. Team and Management is very nice. They have very good estimations on the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auction.com, LLC (Belmont, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Process was good but met a very unprofessional interviewer. Got too personal and was almost dis-respecting. Other 3 interviewers were great and conducted it professionally.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Auction.com, LLC (Belmont, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

3 months and I was already an intern..smh

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 months