Audi

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Specialist Interview

Delivery Specialist
Arbury Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Audi in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and was given an interview. Secured the position.

Interview Question – My worst quality   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Gave me exactly the salary I requested.

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Audi Brand Specialist
Long Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Audi in October 2013.

Interview Details – Great process. If they like you they hire you.

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Audi in October 2012.

Interview Details – Investors are nice, from HR and Finance department both.
Ask behavior questions, career path and work time preference

Interview Question – the work environment involves a lot of english communication, how to solve   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Ingolstadt (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Audi in September 2012.

Interview Details – Questions according my resume.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Audi.

Interview Details – Relatively s t r a I g h t f o r w a r d , n o b I g I s s u e s

Interview Question – Nothing particular   Answer Question

Procurement Internship Interview

Procurement Internship
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Audi in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who at the time was doing an internship with Audi. Through him I heard they were desperately looking for someone in procurement.

I applied by sending my CV to the department manager. I was invited to their office a week later.

The interview was straight forward. First, I was asked to run through my CV. Then it got pretty technical. Most questions were targeted to elaborate whether I have a good understanding about the economics about procurement, the automotive industry and especially the Asian region.

I already knew during the interview that I would not be the right person to support the manager as we were quite different on a personal level.

I didn't follow up and wasn't surprised that I never heard back.

Interview Question – Which are the most important shipping routes in Asia?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Audi

Interview Details – Submit the resume online and got the reply from the HR after a few weeks. The HR asked for resume again. Then after 3 months I got a call from the direct supervisor and talked for around 30 mins. Then I got the internship.

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Audi in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three people who asked general personality and situational questions and then told to attend a training for one day in order to learn the ins and outs of the position. The switchboard was a bit crazy but nothing I couldn't handle. The application was online and super long.

Interview Questions

Price Analysis Interview

Price Analysis
Changchun, Guizhou (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Audi in January 2010.

Interview Details – call interiew and face to face

Interview Question – what is the reason to quit last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Audi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Audi interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Audi employees and interview candidates.