Audi

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.6

Manager, Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Audi in November 2014.

Terrific interview process with a great team and a hot brand. Series of interviews with HR, recruiting, management team, and case study. The interviewing experience provided a great feel for the Audi culture; team focused, collaborative, sophisticated, candid, high expectations. The management team is smart and highly engaging. Members of the mgmt. and the hiring team have deep expertise within their respective fields and share a passion for the brand and for what they do. A great place to build a career and to get development and mentorship from industry leaders.

Interview Questions
    • No big surprises. Know the brand, know the market. Demonstrate fit, expertise, and experience for the job.   Answer Question

Product Specialist/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Audi in October 2014.

I interviewed at Audi in Orlando near the Millenia Mall. The place is very classy. The interview was polite and professional. He explained the position in detail, and informed me that I would be informed on a hiring decision within a reasonable time as to not to keep me waiting.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome a buyer that could not make a decision?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Audi.

Initial phone interview went well, good questions that I answered well enough that what was supposed to be a 30 min. process went 45 and they immediately scheduled an in-person interview for following week.

In person interview was underwhelming. They asked vague, soft-ball questions and didn't respond well when I asked more specific, product and process-related questions in an effort to understand more about the job. There might have been some culture clash between West Coast American tech style and German-style management, I just didn't get the right sense that I wanted to spend 10 hours a day with the people in the room.

Interview Questions

The offer was to continue the interview process (presumably fly to Germany?) and I declined to continue.

Parts Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Audi in April 2014.

Process was lengthy, though with the opportunity I was more than willing to participate. Interviews seemed to be thrown together at the last minute. The hiring manager forgot on two occasions that we had an interviewed planned at the time we did. After the very very lengthy process of five interviews I was denied the job because they felt they didn't need to hire another person for that particular position. Due to the fact it had slowed down. This is after a month and a half of interviews. Very disappointed that they wasted my time.

Interview Questions
    • What did you dislike the most about your previous position?   View Answer

Quality Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Audi in April 2014.

They called me a few weeks after I submitted my application, and basically just wanted to talk a little about the company and the position and warn me that it would only pay $50,000 per year. A month or so later I had a Microsoft Lync call with the same HR guy who I had spoken with earlier, and he asked me a number of questions about how I have behaved in team scenarios, and a few specific questions about excel formulas (which I did not know, but guessed at). Finally I was flown down to VA to their HQ for a final round interview. The first day I met other applicants and we had to give a brief presentation to everyone about a business plan we developed in response to a prompt. The second day, I sat down with two managers and one person who had the same job for which I was applying, and they asked me a series of more technical questions, as well as about my interest in Audi.

Interview Questions
    • A customer complains that they press on the brake pedal and at first there is appropriate resistance and braking, but then it goes soft. There is no fluid leaked under the car. What is your diagnosis?   View Answer

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arbury Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arbury Hills, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Audi in February 2014.

Submitted resume online and was given an interview. Secured the position.

Interview Questions
    Gave me exactly the salary I requested.

Audi Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Audi in October 2013.

Great process. If they like you they hire you.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied in-person – interviewed at Audi in August 2013.

Very easy and laid back. Very precise and to the point. Listened to my questions and followed up with great answers. I was in and out of the interview in an hour. Got to drive some awesome cars.