Audi of America Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audi of America

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Audi of America in June 2014.

Interview

Very fair and exciting telephone interview. Asked general questions, such as strengths/weaknesses, how experience is relevant to job posting. Spoke with a Project Manager in the east coast. Very friendly interview. At no point did I feel too much pressure or stress during interview. If you are right for the job, it should go well!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult/unexpected question would be: "What does luxury mean to you?"   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Audi of America in December 2012.

Interview

One-to-one telephone interview followed by an in person interview and a second telephone interview with a senior manager. Overall a smooth process. The recuriter and interviewer were straightforward about when I would hear from them next and I was always kept aware of the status.
    Once the offer was made, I went through a standard background check process which took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a contractor you negotiate the rate with the agency before the offer is made. Keep in mind that you can't come back later and ask for more.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Audi of America in October 2010.

Interview

Standard - multiple interviews, testing, etc.

Negotiation

Long

Management Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Audi of America (Herndon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

Audi is a premium brand and the HR people emphasize that they want to hire premium people.
    I had one 15 minute telephone interview, where I was asked about the different positions I worked in, and general information about my person. Subsequently, I was invited to a 1:1 interview with a HR consultant. The interview was relatively easy and it was a relaxed atmosphere, and we laughed a lot. Questions were asked about my career and my career objectives. Be dressed up!