Audit Commission Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audit Commission

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Audit Commission (Solihull, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

Standard Competency-based questions: describe the situation where you faced short fixed deadline and how you dealt with it, or describe the situation where customer makes a complaint and how you dealt with it. 2 interviewers: 1 from HR another one from Audit team. I got no response.

Interview Questions

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Audit Commission in November 2007.

Interview

Had to attend an assessment centre which was a demanding and day. Consisted of role plays, technical time pressured tests and one to one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to give negative feedback. How did you prepare?   Answer Question

Negotiation

5% increase in the initial salary offer.