Audubon Society

Interviews for Top Jobs at Audubon Society

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Audubon Society.

About a week after the application deadline, I received a phone call from the accountant to schedule an in-person interview. At the interview I was asked basic questions regarding my resume and many personality questions. I've had many interviews and so I don't remember much about the interview. It was very conversational. The interviewer was basically telling me about her experience in the company, departmental issues, and what she was looking for in an assistant.

Operations Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Audubon Society.

They got back to me quickly to schedule a phone interview. A few days after that I went in for an in-person interview. They asked me pretty softball questions and I thought the interview went very well. They never contacted me to tell me I did not get the position and ignored my follow-up email. I would have rated the experience as positive except for that fact.

Interview Questions
    • If you had more tasks to do than you had time to do them, what would you do?   Answer Question

Education Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Audubon Society in December 2013.

After applying to a job online and being contacted, they conducted two phone interviews, followed by a face-to-face interview. The entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked whether having program enrollment goals would be bothersome for me   View Answer