Augsburg College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Resident Advisor Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Augsburg College in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is very easy. Have a good attitude and know that you will be helpful regardless of your expertise (there is none). Also, take the time to connect with your boss and they can help you network in the future.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions really. You will do great!   Answer Question

Vice President, Marketing and Communications Interview

Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Augsburg College in November 2009.

Interview Details – series of interviews, culminating in a 4-hour combination of interview with 1:1, 2:1, group interview and 20 minute presentation with a QA following. The previous interview was with two panels--one a peer panel (selection) and the other a mix of people in the parent department/division. This 2-hour interview of two panels, total 11 people, was very structured with people assigned specific questions. They didn't deviate from the list.

People were genuinely interesting and committed to the process.

Interview Question – How would you manage the Augsburg brand?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Augsburg College in November 2009.

Interview Details – The initial phone screening was approximately 1/2 hour with an internal HR recruiter. The focus of the conversation was to verify my experience and interest. The onsite interviews were with 2 different panels of 8-10 people. They closely followed a script of questions that were primarily behavioral. Because everything was so scripted, there was little opportunity to explore the role in any detail. I felt the interviews went well, and was told I would be called in a day or so to schedule further interviews. No one called. I called after 5 days and left a voice message. My call was not returned.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Augsburg College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Augsburg College interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Augsburg College employees and interview candidates.