Augsburg College

Augsburg College Interview Questions

2.7

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Augsburg College in August 2011.

The interviewing process is very easy. Have a good attitude and know that you will be helpful regardless of your expertise (there is none). Also, take the time to connect with your boss and they can help you network in the future.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions really. You will do great!   Answer Question

Vice President, Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Augsburg College in November 2009.

series of interviews, culminating in a 4-hour combination of interview with 1:1, 2:1, group interview and 20 minute presentation with a QA following. The previous interview was with two panels--one a peer panel (selection) and the other a mix of people in the parent department/division. This 2-hour interview of two panels, total 11 people, was very structured with people assigned specific questions. They didn't deviate from the list.

People were genuinely interesting and committed to the process.

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Augsburg College in November 2009.

The initial phone screening was approximately 1/2 hour with an internal HR recruiter. The focus of the conversation was to verify my experience and interest. The onsite interviews were with 2 different panels of 8-10 people. They closely followed a script of questions that were primarily behavioral. Because everything was so scripted, there was little opportunity to explore the role in any detail. I felt the interviews went well, and was told I would be called in a day or so to schedule further interviews. No one called. I called after 5 days and left a voice message. My call was not returned.