Aunt Millie's Bakeries Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aunt Millie's Bakeries

Grocery-Sales Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aunt Millie's Bakeries in March 2013.

A day or two after I submitted my resume I received a callback/interview. During the first interview I chose which route I wanted and how many days I wanted. She also asked a few basic questions like what made me qualified. Then she scheduled a second interview for the following day. She didn't really ask many questions, most of the interview consisted of me explaining my previous job duties and my qualifications. The entire interview only lasted for about 5 to 7 minutes. A couple days after the second interview, I got another call saying I got the job so she then scheduled me to have a hair follicle test(drug test), a physical, and a lifting test. And last she informed me that they would be doing a background and credit check. About a week later after all of the test and checks had come back, I received another call that everything checked out and I was then scheduled for orientation.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aunt Millie's Bakeries.

Its been so long ago, it is hard to remember. Saw an ad in the newspaper.Basic interview with very little questions asked. Look over resume, discuss the position and starting salary. Take a drug test and do a background check. If everything comes back good than you should get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult about the interview or hiring process. No tough questions at all.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Loader Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aunt Millie's Bakeries in August 2010.

I applied on Monster.Com by submitting a resume. Less than 24 hours later, I received a call from HR, in which they did a brief phone interview for a few minutes. About 48 hours later, I then received an email from the regional manager inviting to do an interview in person. I accepted. The interview was set up for the following week. I attended. The interview was conducted at the branch office with the regional manager and the branch manager, privately together. Both Managers were polite and informative. I should also note that there were several others there interviewing for the same position and that I was the only one given a tour of the warehouse. Management advised that an extensive background check would be ran on each applicant and that they wouldn't be able to make a decision before they get all the results.

The interview went well.

About 3-4 days later (on a Friday) I received a call from HR again, this time offering me the position officially.I was told my background check was good and was selected for the offer. I accepted over the phone and was given a time/date to drug test locally. This remaining phase was an exhausting wait. I took my drug test as scheduled (just 3 days after the offer) and didn't hear back from the company (branch or HR). A week and a half passed. I then called HR to see what was going on. I don't do drugs so I knew it wasn't a drug test result issue. HR informed me that it was up to the branch management to contact me with start date details and such. It took a few more days and a few more calls to actually get a working start date. About 3 weeks total time from application to starting work.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable working alone all night, without supervision or co-workers?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate a wage. The wage was beyond my expectations to begin with.