Auntie Anne's

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

1.7

Cashier Interview

Basic questions nothing really extravagant they ask if you can read speak and count and you have the job. dont need any real skills to get the job just apply when they just so happen to be hiring.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Auntie Anne's in June 2014.

I submitted an application in person and I was called back the next day to schedule an interview. I had a one on one interview that was very informal, and lasted ten minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Auntie Anne's in November 2013.

The interview wasn't set up professionally. The employer talked most of the time, and asked me about two questions, before telling me I was on the team and got the job. I didn't say anything that would make me stand out or show my skills. I felt suspicious about it then, and should have took it as a sign.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't an unexpected or difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

she explained my job title, what i would be doing, how to request off, the holiday hours and how it gets rough during that time. she also explained the uniform, pay and how i get paid. she also explained the type of person each employee was.

none

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2013.

I actually didn't have much of a formal interview. The store in the mall was in need of part timers as the holiday season was approaching. I'm a natural people person, and after filling out the application and talking with the store manager on the spot, was given the job.

Interview Questions
    • What kinda of movies/tv shows/video games/other activities do you enjoy in your free time?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a minimum of 30 hours per week!

Busser Interview

just need a job

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granada Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's in April 2013.

I've had two interviews with this company and both times they made me wait twenty minutes plus to interview. The questions were very easy. It seemed to have gone well both times but I was not called after at all. So I felt they were wasting my time with the second interview.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's.

The Interview was so bad, the guy came 45 minutes late to the interview when I was an half an hour early. But it was a easy questionnaire and interview process we talked about his kids and his family lol like do i care? then he asked tell me about your self and I started saying random stuff then he liked it and started going over my schedule and when I can start.

Interview Questions
    when he asks tell me about yourself just keep it short and simple but say good things unlike me who went for hours talking about my self.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2012.

First an impromptu phone call from the hiring manager--"are you still interested" type of thing. Then a half hour phone interview with the HR manager. Then nearly about two hours interviewing on site with a panel of people. Then you're assigned projects to do, on your own and without pay. The projects are for real, in other words, usable. Then, if they like you, they bring you in for another interview, this time with another panel but more people.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions are common interview questions and repeated in each interview, such as: Why are you qualified for this job? Why are you interested in this job? What are your concerns? One unexpected question was: Do you have children and, if so, how old are they?   View Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2012.

Walked up to the Store Manager, took and filled a paper application. Handed in the application, got a phone call later in the day for a 1 on 1 interview. Came in the next day, got the job, and started a week later.