Auntie Anne's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

1.7

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's.

Interview

It was all very quick & easy, the manager was still training other workers so she just gave me several papers to fill out & asked me about myself a little but nothing crazy. After I filled out the papers she told me that I need to make a copy of my social security & then she will call me for the schedule & everything else including the uniform.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Basic questions nothing really extravagant they ask if you can read speak and count and you have the job. dont need any real skills to get the job just apply when they just so happen to be hiring.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Auntie Anne's in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application in person and I was called back the next day to schedule an interview. I had a one on one interview that was very informal, and lasted ten minutes.

Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Milpitas, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I got a phone call from the manager one day later for an interview after turning in the application. After then interview, he asked me if I wanted to work the following day to see how it is.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview wasn't set up professionally. The employer talked most of the time, and asked me about two questions, before telling me I was on the team and got the job. I didn't say anything that would make me stand out or show my skills. I felt suspicious about it then, and should have took it as a sign.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't an unexpected or difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

she explained my job title, what i would be doing, how to request off, the holiday hours and how it gets rough during that time. she also explained the uniform, pay and how i get paid. she also explained the type of person each employee was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I actually didn't have much of a formal interview. The store in the mall was in need of part timers as the holiday season was approaching. I'm a natural people person, and after filling out the application and talking with the store manager on the spot, was given the job.

Interview Questions

• What kinda of movies/tv shows/video games/other activities do you enjoy in your free time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a minimum of 30 hours per week!

Busser Interview

Interview

just need a job

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Granada Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I've had two interviews with this company and both times they made me wait twenty minutes plus to interview. The questions were very easy. It seemed to have gone well both times but I was not called after at all. So I felt they were wasting my time with the second interview.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The Interview was so bad, the guy came 45 minutes late to the interview when I was an half an hour early. But it was a easy questionnaire and interview process we talked about his kids and his family lol like do i care? then he asked tell me about your self and I started saying random stuff then he liked it and started going over my schedule and when I can start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

when he asks tell me about yourself just keep it short and simple but say good things unlike me who went for hours talking about my self.