Auntie Anne's

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied in-person - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted an application in person and I was called back the next day to schedule an interview. I had a one on one interview that was very informal, and lasted ten minutes.

Interview Question – What is your favorite type of movie?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out an application through the store, this works best if you have a reference who already works there. The interview is pretty standard. If you are hired on you have to watch a short training video to get the basics of the different jobs that happen in the store.

Interview Question – why should we hire you for this job?

I pretty much explained why I would be a great candidate, what I've done that relates to the job and I just stayed confident throughout the hiring and interview process.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – mainly how flexible your schedule is

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2013.

Interview Details – I actually didn't have much of a formal interview. The store in the mall was in need of part timers as the holiday season was approaching. I'm a natural people person, and after filling out the application and talking with the store manager on the spot, was given the job.

Interview Question – What kinda of movies/tv shows/video games/other activities do you enjoy in your free time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a minimum of 30 hours per week!

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Auntie Anne's

Interview Details – she explained my job title, what i would be doing, how to request off, the holiday hours and how it gets rough during that time. she also explained the uniform, pay and how i get paid. she also explained the type of person each employee was.

Interview Question – what are your weakness?   Answer Question

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Granada Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in April 2013.

Interview Details – I've had two interviews with this company and both times they made me wait twenty minutes plus to interview. The questions were very easy. It seemed to have gone well both times but I was not called after at all. So I felt they were wasting my time with the second interview.

Interview Question – The questions weren't really hard.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in September 2012.

Interview Details – Walked up to the Store Manager, took and filled a paper application. Handed in the application, got a phone call later in the day for a 1 on 1 interview. Came in the next day, got the job, and started a week later.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in May 2011.

Interview Details – I went to the store and filled out the application on site (bring your own pen and don't come with parents or a friend). Read the application (your most RECENT work place goes first, people always mess that up). I returned the application minutes later and was interviewed on the spot, after about 30 minutes I was offered the job.
The interview was very casual and the manager was friendly. Mention that you LOVE up-selling and working with people.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question - Are you 18 or over?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member
Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview with the owner of the franchise. expectations are providing great customer service with a smile, willing to work hard, dependable, reliable and able to work fast and under pressure

Interview Question – can you smile?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiation with hours

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Charleston, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Auntie Anne's in July 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very easy. Non-professional would also be a good term to use. I was hired a while ago and I just went in turned in my application. He conducted a non-formal interview and I started working the next day. I was hired as a shift manager and have worked my way up to store manager.

Interview Question – Are all interviews this easy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was negotiation as I was hired as a hourly employee.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auntie Anne's

Worked for Auntie Anne's? Contribute to the Community!