Auntie Anne's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the store owners and store manager (the district manager was on vacation but if he was around he probably would have been present) and was asked about my past education, my educational future, my job history, and what responsibilities I had at my old job. When they called to set up the interview, they also asked these questions without warning, I guess to weed people out. Because it's a franchise, expect to sit down with the owners, as this took me a bit off guard to have so many people at my interview. A lot of personal questions to get to know me, like what I majored in at college.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities did my last job consist of?   1 Answer

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I didn't have an interview she just looked over my application and saw my open availability so she let me get the job automatically. I got an offer right then and there. I started working the next week, got my shirt the same day and my schedule the same day.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability look like?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's.

Interview

It was all very quick & easy, the manager was still training other workers so she just gave me several papers to fill out & asked me about myself a little but nothing crazy. After I filled out the papers she told me that I need to make a copy of my social security & then she will call me for the schedule & everything else including the uniform.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Basic questions nothing really extravagant they ask if you can read speak and count and you have the job. dont need any real skills to get the job just apply when they just so happen to be hiring.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Washington, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I went in for my interview while I was still employed with my previous job. It was a very laid back interview. The manager was very nice. The whole interview took about 20-30 minutes. After which I was hired immediately on spot. I filled out paperwork and started as a shift leader 2 weeks later! (Had to finish out my last 2 weeks at my previous job)

Interview Questions

• If I had any previous experience with customers.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Auntie Anne's in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application in person and I was called back the next day to schedule an interview. I had a one on one interview that was very informal, and lasted ten minutes.

Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Milpitas, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I got a phone call from the manager one day later for an interview after turning in the application. After then interview, he asked me if I wanted to work the following day to see how it is.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview wasn't set up professionally. The employer talked most of the time, and asked me about two questions, before telling me I was on the team and got the job. I didn't say anything that would make me stand out or show my skills. I felt suspicious about it then, and should have took it as a sign.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't an unexpected or difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

she explained my job title, what i would be doing, how to request off, the holiday hours and how it gets rough during that time. she also explained the uniform, pay and how i get paid. she also explained the type of person each employee was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Auntie Anne's (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I actually didn't have much of a formal interview. The store in the mall was in need of part timers as the holiday season was approaching. I'm a natural people person, and after filling out the application and talking with the store manager on the spot, was given the job.

Interview Questions

• What kinda of movies/tv shows/video games/other activities do you enjoy in your free time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a minimum of 30 hours per week!