Auralog Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auralog

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Auralog in January 2010.

During interview I had a phone interview with their internal recruiter and had 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager. Position recruiter described was different than actual position. If you get an interview call, do yourself a favor and run.

was none. it is what it is.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Auralog.

1st-Phone interview, failry standard, why do you want to work here, what do you know about us...about myself.
    2nd-interview with hr, then sales director, then VP. simulation of a sales call, simulation of the product presentation (had to study before hand from company materials)

Interview Questions
    • product presentation after having less than 48 hours to prepare, real life simulation   Answer Question
    no negotiation, offer was good

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Auralog in December 2011.

Contacted by the HR screener. That went well then seemed to move down the ladder. Started with the Sr. VP of sales. This went well. Then moved down? to the Sales Manager then to another sales manager. All of these were fairly long and detailed and I felt I was moving along very well until I talked to the last person who was actually lowest in seniority. I finally heard back with the HR person with a negative response, no reason of course. All this took about 2 months of run around even a lengthy software trial.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't remember any specific questions. They were not that unusual actually.   Answer Question

Worked for Auralog? Contribute to the Community!