Auralog Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auralog

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Auralog (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

During interview I had a phone interview with their internal recruiter and had 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager. Position recruiter described was different than actual position. If you get an interview call, do yourself a favor and run.

Negotiation

was none. it is what it is.

EUROPE EDUCATION ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montigny-le-Bretonneux (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auralog (Montigny-le-Bretonneux (France)).

Interview

i was interviewed by 4 people in the chronological order as follows: my future team direcrtor, the company's VP , HR manager, the company's CEO. The two decisive ones were the first two ones who wished to make sure i was proficient enugh in the IT aspects of the position and in English. Given the very attractive ( mostly for the recruiting company) balance between my skills and remuneration package offered with this position, the interview process went without any complications.

Interview Questions

• what's your computer broadwidth ?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auralog.

Interview

1st-Phone interview, failry standard, why do you want to work here, what do you know about us...about myself. 2nd-interview with hr, then sales director, then VP. simulation of a sales call, simulation of the product presentation (had to study before hand from company materials)

Interview Questions

• product presentation after having less than 48 hours to prepare, real life simulation   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, offer was good

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auralog in December 2011.

Interview

Contacted by the HR screener. That went well then seemed to move down the ladder. Started with the Sr. VP of sales. This went well. Then moved down? to the Sales Manager then to another sales manager. All of these were fairly long and detailed and I felt I was moving along very well until I talked to the last person who was actually lowest in seniority. I finally heard back with the HR person with a negative response, no reason of course. All this took about 2 months of run around even a lengthy software trial.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember any specific questions. They were not that unusual actually.   Answer Question