Aureus Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.0

Locum Tenens NP Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aureus Medical.

Interview

Did not require an interview - submitted request by paper and through the staffing agency and CV. Hiring was for locum tenens position - signed 3 month contract online after emailing the staffing agency and they would talk with IHS.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, comfort with providing primary care to complex patients   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aureus Medical (Oregon City, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Over phone travel positions. Management that is interested in me to work 13 to 20 week contract will reach out an interview over the phone. I would inform Management the types of Machinery I have used in the pasted and my comfort level.

Interview Questions

• Management will explain what their needs are in their department. I would let Management know type of experience I have.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

One phone interview and one face to face.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a difficult question, but they had you get on the phone and make sales calls to see how you do.   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aureus Medical (Omaha, NE) in April 2014.

Interview

phone interview. It was professional and immediate, The recruiter made the process easy and she offered accommodations for my pets to come on the assignment. During the 13 week assignment, they called in to check on me.

Aureus Medical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aureus Medical.

Interview

Multiple Interviews - Standard Process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty cut and dry. I don't typically negotiate. I shoud have.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aureus Medical (Omaha, NE) in November 2012.

Interview

1. Send in resume and talk to company recruiter. 2. Talk with division manager over phone. 3. In person interview with a panel of interviewers..usually the people you will be working with. The entire time, they are selling you on the position. They bring in many new hires for each training class knowing only a few will "stick". You will go through a "training period" in which they sell you on the job the entire time which sent red flags for me. The CEO and CFO spoke during one of the classes boasting how awesome the company is. There were too many "touches" of what should be viewed as personal ways to get you hooked on the job but in the end, they masked the fact that they wanted worker bees that follow their job strategy in order for them to make millions. They boast that they want employees to treat their "products" or employees with a personal touch, but in the end, they do not care about them. They only want "butts in seats".

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with working more than 9.5+ hours per day?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aureus Medical in April 2012.

Interview

they will vary tedious needed background information needed certification verification health screening drug screening had to take a lot of tests to make sure that you will qualify for the job that you are applying for

Critical Care Staff Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aureus Medical (San Antonio, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

The staff are very friendly and eager to be helpful and to find work for nurses I was made to feel at ease and like an important client. I started with an online application and filled out a variety of forms online. When a job became available I was notified immediately and was given information about salary in the first discussion about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent conflict at work and how you reacted to it?   Answer Question

Still looking into other options but have not decided definitely to turn down the job.