Aurionpro Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

2.8

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Round 1: Initial Discussion about Current Position and explained about what the company is looking for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (San Ramon, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The interview took almost 10 days to complete and get me an offier in hand.

Interview Questions

• Analytical and java skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

They where very open on negotiations

B E/B Tech Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. There were 3 rounds on first day. 1st round:- aptitude test(11 questions) 2nd round:- Programming test(they give you 2 programs and you have to solve any one within 30 minutes). 3rd round was hr round. I was out in 2nd round. I asked one of the person who cleared 2nd round about 3rd round, he/she told me they ask questions like tell me about yourself , about your project. And there was 4th round which was on workdays.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three panelists specialised in java, Database and Human Resources all of them had their round of questions. All seemed satisfied with the answers. They were happy in the end. They were direct and open about their views. After the interview they asked of I had any questions. I answered in the negative. They took time to put out the results of the interview.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I got call from AurionPro HR like many times. I went for interview during weekdays. I waited at reception for then 1hour even after coming on time. Later on 1 senior guy called me for interview which ended good for me. Later he said to leave for the day and he told me HR will call me for 2nd round. The call never came. It was a waste of time

Android Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1 technical skype round 1 technical f2f round 1 managerial round 1 hr discussion Technical rounds given by me are very much similar for both i had almost same questions asked. Managerial round was pretty good. HR discussion went well. After all the discussion i was asked to leave and HR told me that she will get back to me ASAP. Its been 3 weeks and m still waiting for the offer. Neither they have rejected my offer nor i have got any confirmation. Please follow some process and respect other person time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Scheduled through consultancy Will waste your entire day taking unnecessary rounds HRs are pathetic unable to handle interview process Will call you for unnecesary rounds and stretch interview for 2-3 weeks Technical questions basic core java questions collections equals method hashcode method working on hibernate sessionfactory session save update thread safe api in hibernate comparision between hql and sql and eql queries jdbc vs orm performance when to used

Interview Questions

• I want to load 1 lakh objects at sever start such that i can access any object with O(1) time complexity by specifying some other object to get it   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR is open for negotiaition incase if you have offer with you Same was my case I could get as per my wish They start bargaining from very low package

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I recieved a mail from their side for senior software engineer position.They just called me so many times before interview. Once i reached the place after following up for around 40 minutes with HR , she finally told me that someone will come for taking interview. After waiting for another 10 minutes a person came and asked for my resume. After another 5 mins. he came back that you are senior software engineer but we have an opening for software engineer, will you be interested?? When I denied I recieved call from HR that the panel that was supposed to take my interview is not available and she will arrange for my telephonic interview on some other day and I can leave(the day never came). They dont have any value for others time and seriously no process in place , request all who are thinking of joining to think 100 times before going for an interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got call from consultancy for Java Developer at mumbai location. They shared my profile with company along with current CTC & expected CTC. They called me for F2F technical interviews On 16th September 2014 Saturday. I cleared 2 rounds of technical interview. HR asked me to come again for F2F HR interview with senior HR person as concerned person wasn't available that day. I came for HR interview on working day. HR told me that they can't give expected CTC & can offer current CTC. I was having 3 years & 3 months of experience in java with all required skill set like Core & Advanced java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate & Web Services. I had recently joined the new organisation & wanted to switch withing 3 months was the key point for them to negotiate on salary. But my previous salary was good & got small percent of hike in new organisation. I was looking for job change for better career perspective & told them that I won't be eligible for hike; as I will be joining after the September. Also I was loosing bonus which was quite good amount. After all this discussion HR told they will get back to me. After 2 days I got call from consultancy regarding offer & asked for final negotiable CTC. I discussed the final CTC. Consultancy had a discussion with Aurionpro & told me that they are ready to give me the negotiated CTC. I thought everything is fine & I was waiting for an offer. I waited for 2 days & called HR to know the status she told me that I will have to go for a technical round of discussion (surprising after salary negotiation) I said ok & that was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked me about my projects & technology I worked on. Just after interview HR called me & told me that they want to take F2F technical interview (so sad....) now that was 4th technical interview. I took half day & reached dadar office. 4th interview was good & he asked awesome technical questions on Core java, Servlets, Spring & Struts. Interview lasts for 20 minutes. Immediately after 4th tech. interview HR told me that HR Director wants to meet me (3rd HR interview & total 7). Again HR director had tremendous salary negotiations & told me that they can't offer me expected CTC. After director HR round concerned HR person told me that she will definitely try to get approval for CTC. After some days she started avoiding my calls & wasn't replying to my messages. After 8 to 9 days consultancy told me they are also trying to fix the process as soon as possible. Even they were unhappy because of such frustrating procedure. When I told them I had given 7 rounds of interview they were shocked. After that I reduced my CTC twice & it was close to my current CTC. Finally they said they can't get any approval. Hence your are no more required........ It took almost 1 month & I got nothing. After assuring offer how can you play with candidate. When you know that your organisation can't pay expected salary then why are you wasting candidates time. It was very bad experience for me. Good luck guys!!!

Interview Questions

• Main difference in Spring MVC, Struts & Servlets. Are they Thread Safe? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Process : 1) Applied Online 2) HR called and took basic information. 3) Setup interview date. 4) Attended interview. 5) Feedback Feedback : - The person who took interview was highly unprofessional and less educated. He was just B. Com. - Though he is working in service industry, interviewer was not rightly dressed as well not even shaved. - Big issue in communication. His question was not sharp and with ambiguity. - Such entities spoils image of Indian IT service industry.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult. Only difficulty was to sit in front of interviewer who doesn't know anything.   Answer Question