Aurionpro Solutions

2.8

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2010.

Round 1:
    Initial Discussion about Current Position and explained about what the company is looking for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in August 2008.

The interview process was very good. The interview took almost 10 days to complete and get me an offier in hand.

Interview Questions
    They where very open on negotiations

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in October 2014.

I recieved a mail from their side for senior software engineer position.They just called me so many times before interview. Once i reached the place after following up for around 40 minutes with HR , she finally told me that someone will come for taking interview. After waiting for another 10 minutes a person came and asked for my resume. After another 5 mins. he came back that you are senior software engineer but we have an opening for software engineer, will you be interested?? When I denied I recieved call from HR that the panel that was supposed to take my interview is not available and she will arrange for my telephonic interview on some other day and I can leave(the day never came).
    They dont have any value for others time and seriously no process in place , request all who are thinking of joining to think 100 times before going for an interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in September 2014.

I got call from consultancy for Java Developer at mumbai location. They shared my profile with company along with current CTC & expected CTC. They called me for F2F technical interviews On 16th September 2014 Saturday. I cleared 2 rounds of technical interview. HR asked me to come again for F2F HR interview with senior HR person as concerned person wasn't available that day. I came for HR interview on working day. HR told me that they can't give expected CTC & can offer current CTC. I was having 3 years & 3 months of experience in java with all required skill set like Core & Advanced java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate & Web Services. I had recently joined the new organisation & wanted to switch withing 3 months was the key point for them to negotiate on salary. But my previous salary was good & got small percent of hike in new organisation. I was looking for job change for better career perspective & told them that I won't be eligible for hike; as I will be joining after the September. Also I was loosing bonus which was quite good amount. After all this discussion HR told they will get back to me. After 2 days I got call from consultancy regarding offer & asked for final negotiable CTC. I discussed the final CTC. Consultancy had a discussion with Aurionpro & told me that they are ready to give me the negotiated CTC. I thought everything is fine & I was waiting for an offer. I waited for 2 days & called HR to know the status she told me that I will have to go for a technical round of discussion (surprising after salary negotiation) I said ok & that was a telephonic round. The interviewer asked me about my projects & technology I worked on. Just after interview HR called me & told me that they want to take F2F technical interview (so sad....) now that was 4th technical interview. I took half day & reached dadar office. 4th interview was good & he asked awesome technical questions on Core java, Servlets, Spring & Struts. Interview lasts for 20 minutes. Immediately after 4th tech. interview HR told me that HR Director wants to meet me (3rd HR interview & total 7). Again HR director had tremendous salary negotiations & told me that they can't offer me expected CTC. After director HR round concerned HR person told me that she will definitely try to get approval for CTC. After some days she started avoiding my calls & wasn't replying to my messages. After 8 to 9 days consultancy told me they are also trying to fix the process as soon as possible. Even they were unhappy because of such frustrating procedure. When I told them I had given 7 rounds of interview they were shocked. After that I reduced my CTC twice & it was close to my current CTC. Finally they said they can't get any approval. Hence your are no more required........ It took almost 1 month & I got nothing.

After assuring offer how can you play with candidate. When you know that your organisation can't pay expected salary then why are you wasting candidates time. It was very bad experience for me.

Good luck guys!!!

Interview Questions
    • Main difference in Spring MVC, Struts & Servlets. Are they Thread Safe? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in July 2014.

Process :
    1) Applied Online
    2) HR called and took basic information.
    3) Setup interview date.
    4) Attended interview.
    5) Feedback

Feedback :
    - The person who took interview was highly unprofessional and less educated. He was just B. Com.
    - Though he is working in service industry, interviewer was not rightly dressed as well not even shaved.
    - Big issue in communication. His question was not sharp and with ambiguity.
    - Such entities spoils image of Indian IT service industry.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult.
      Only difficulty was to sit in front of interviewer who doesn't know anything.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2014.

I join for IOS developer,
    They taken 2 technical round and one hr round.
    List of question ask in tech round
    In 1st round
    1)Tell me about your self
    2)How many year of exp you have
    3) what kind of project you work for
    4) Explain UITablevier, NSString, UIPickerview
    5) Delegate methods of UITableview
    6) How refresh specific cell in tableview
    7) what is properties, Protocols, delegates.
    8) what is nonatomic, retain, strong

4) difference between java and C++

In Hr round
    1) tell me about your self
    2) why you want to leave current company

Interview Questions
    • Ready to sign bond for 2 year and give non dated cheque of rupees 1,50,000/-   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2013.

Telephonic Interview was scheduled for the position of Product Manager. The candidate has over 12 years of IT experience. Interview was taken by the Delivery Manager at "AurionPro Solution Ltd.". The interview took place for less than 10 minutes. Question asked -1) background of candidate 2) no of years of experience in Product Management 3) experience in BFSI domain. The interviewer hardly asked any questions which showed the strengths of the candidate/ skills for the required position. Just 3 questions and the interviewer wanted to end, the candidate conveyed that he has not asked any questions at all to the candidate. In reply the interviewer said there will be more rounds later. So the candidate did not say further. After a few days and after asking the HR about the feedback, the HR replied that the feedback was NO, no reasons given. Surprising facts -
    1) does interview for a 12+ yrs candidate last for < 10 minutes?
    2) are those 3 questions enough to know the candidate?
    3) Before scheduling the interview if the candidate has shared all the details to the company, isn't it the responsibility of the interviewer to go through the same?
    4) Is this a fair interview process?

Needless to say that the interview process is an important step and both the parties are of equal significance. Thus both the parties deserve equal respect and need to be treated with dignity.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions pertaining to the position applied   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions.

There was 2 interviews. 1st by HR and then technical round.
    Technology was asp.net and C#. They asked me questions like asp.net page life cycle, difference betwn app.config and web.config file, use of script-manager, oops concept,qs on Views and trigger, qs on AJAX, qs on Jquery selectors.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in October 2012.

Apart from general interview questions, discussed the opportunity with the top management, role, the challenges. Interviewer gave true picture of future road map. discussed the pipeline of the projects and the likely hood of putting me in one of the account.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2012.

they just send a mail regarding interview process. candidate have to carry their certificate and a printout of the mail. there were aptitude test, then technical interview and then hr round....