Aurionpro Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Ramon, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good. The interview took almost 10 days to complete and get me an offier in hand.

Interview Question – Analytical and java skills   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They where very open on negotiations

Performance Engineer Interview

Performance Engineer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – Round 1:
Initial Discussion about Current Position and explained about what the company is looking for the position.

Interview Question – Performance Engineering & Root Cause Analysis   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in July 2014.

Interview Details – Process :
1) Applied Online
2) HR called and took basic information.
3) Setup interview date.
4) Attended interview.
5) Feedback

Feedback :
- The person who took interview was highly unprofessional and less educated. He was just B. Com.
- Though he is working in service industry, interviewer was not rightly dressed as well not even shaved.
- Big issue in communication. His question was not sharp and with ambiguity.
- Such entities spoils image of Indian IT service industry.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult.
Only difficulty was to sit in front of interviewer who doesn't know anything.
  Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview was scheduled for the position of Product Manager. The candidate has over 12 years of IT experience. Interview was taken by the Delivery Manager at "AurionPro Solution Ltd.". The interview took place for less than 10 minutes. Question asked -1) background of candidate 2) no of years of experience in Product Management 3) experience in BFSI domain. The interviewer hardly asked any questions which showed the strengths of the candidate/ skills for the required position. Just 3 questions and the interviewer wanted to end, the candidate conveyed that he has not asked any questions at all to the candidate. In reply the interviewer said there will be more rounds later. So the candidate did not say further. After a few days and after asking the HR about the feedback, the HR replied that the feedback was NO, no reasons given. Surprising facts -
1) does interview for a 12+ yrs candidate last for < 10 minutes?
2) are those 3 questions enough to know the candidate?
3) Before scheduling the interview if the candidate has shared all the details to the company, isn't it the responsibility of the interviewer to go through the same?
4) Is this a fair interview process?

Needless to say that the interview process is an important step and both the parties are of equal significance. Thus both the parties deserve equal respect and need to be treated with dignity.

Interview Question – Not asked any questions pertaining to the position applied   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions.

Interview Details – There was 2 interviews. 1st by HR and then technical round.
Technology was asp.net and C#. They asked me questions like asp.net page life cycle, difference betwn app.config and web.config file, use of script-manager, oops concept,qs on Views and trigger, qs on AJAX, qs on Jquery selectors.

Interview Question – We can have 2 script manager controls on page. How?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – they just send a mail regarding interview process. candidate have to carry their certificate and a printout of the mail. there were aptitude test, then technical interview and then hr round....

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Had a requirement for Banking - Delivery department. They have several products running on Struts 1.x and RMI and Hibernate based technologies. Backend is Oracle and DB2. Recently heavy use of IBM technologies is observed. Questions in interview revolved around above mentioned technologies.

Interview Question – Java messaging service and RMI service explanation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well, once you are done joining the company you may psychologically feel that company is not giving hikes well. Learn banking product , "earn" domain knowledge which company has to offer !

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – not too good the interview process
lack of knowledge of the interviewer
managers are not able to speak good English
they didn't identify the candidates skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – negotiation are too good

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – There was one technical round that was taken by a Sr. Manager. He asked me about my background, and the projects I have worked on.
The he gave one business scenario and asked me to design classes to implement a solution.
I designed classes which were not really what he was looking for but later on after some explanation understood the design and looked convinced.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, education and professional experience etc?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about the projects you have worked on. What is your role in your current project.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was not so great in terms of compensation and also the workplace was far from my home.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aurionpro Solutions in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process is bit straight forward I had gone through technical test followed by two rounds of technical personal interview with one round of HR interview.The overall interview process is very easy as long as you have the knowledge.About work culture i can say it depends on the team with whom you are working .People are good but that also depends.

Interview Question – basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Guys please ask for the package as per industry standard and take a look through the offer made most of the time they gives wrong impression.Please also confirm the post for which the offer is made .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aurionpro Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aurionpro Solutions interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aurionpro Solutions employees and interview candidates.