Aurora Behavioral Health Care

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I countered and they accepted my counter

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Clinical Care Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aurora Behavioral Health Care in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with the clinical team and was asked to meet with a senior manager early the next week. I then meet with the management staff the next day for another round of questions. Everyone was very pleasant and I got the sense they were excited to meet a potential candidate. The culture is business casual but if you are interviewing, be formal in your dress... you can wear the khakis after you get the job. I think other candidates may have arrived looking too casual... I compared myself to others waiting and feel my formal suit made a good impression... they cared that I cared enough to dress well.

Interview Question – How do you build concensus for an unpopular idea that is manadated by administration/corporate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiatation was limited because their corporate owners have a grid but they sometimes can go a little over... but whatever you agree to is it as there is no wiggle room for raises you will only get the standard 1 - 3 percent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aurora Behavioral Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aurora Behavioral Health Care interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aurora Behavioral Health Care employees and interview candidates.