Aurora Behavioral Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aurora Behavioral Health Care

Intake Counselor Interview

Easy I knew one of the hiring managers

Interview Questions
    I countered and they accepted my counter

Clinical Care Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aurora Behavioral Health Care in April 2009.

I had an initial phone interview with the clinical team and was asked to meet with a senior manager early the next week. I then meet with the management staff the next day for another round of questions. Everyone was very pleasant and I got the sense they were excited to meet a potential candidate. The culture is business casual but if you are interviewing, be formal in your dress... you can wear the khakis after you get the job. I think other candidates may have arrived looking too casual... I compared myself to others waiting and feel my formal suit made a good impression... they cared that I cared enough to dress well.

Interview Questions
    • How do you build concensus for an unpopular idea that is manadated by administration/corporate?   Answer Question
    Negotiatation was limited because their corporate owners have a grid but they sometimes can go a little over... but whatever you agree to is it as there is no wiggle room for raises you will only get the standard 1 - 3 percent.