Aurora Health Care Business Systems Analyst Intern Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Systems Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Health Care (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 weeks I received a phone call from an HR representative asking me to come in. She was very understandable with scheduling an interview around my busy school schedule. The interview consisted of basic questions, with only some of the question's phrasing throwing me off. At the end of the 45 minute interview, he promised to call me back within 10 days either way. 9 days later, I received a call saying the company requirements changed, the position needed to be filled by someone graduating within the following school year.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time you had to explain directions to someone"   Answer Question
  • "Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
  • "Do you consider yourself as analytical and if so, why?"   Answer Question
  • "How would a former supervisor describe you and what would he or she say were your weaknesses?"   Answer Question