Aurora Healthcare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Intern Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aurora Healthcare in April 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was very relaxed. It was more of a screening process to see if i would be compatible with the culture of the organization. Since Aurora is a leading health care provider all of the questions were very patient/customer service oriented. The second interview was more serious. Almost all of the questions dealt with my skills and what i brought to the table and how I would fit into the department.

Interview Question – what is the biggest failure that has occurred for you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiating since it was an internship position other than adjusting the work hours to coincide with my summer classes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aurora Healthcare

Worked for Aurora Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aurora Healthcare Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aurora Healthcare employees and interview candidates.