Aurora Loan Services Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aurora Loan Services (Lone Tree, CO) in August 2008.

Interview

I applied online and after about a week I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. The woman in HR was very friendly. The interview went very well, I was excited about the job. They said they had a few more people to interview for the position but would give me a call within the next few days. I waited about a week before I called to check in with them. They said some internal things had come up but they would call me soon. The next week Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy- that was the internal thing. But then they offered me the job. Unfortunately, I had already accepted a position at another company.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an angry person that was about to be foreclosed on and lose their home calling you and swearing at you several times a day?   Answer Question

I had already accepted a job elsewhere since they hadn't called me back anywhere close to the time frame they had provided. In retrospect, there was probably a hiring freeze right before they declared bankruptcy.