Aurora Loan Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Foreclosure Specialist
Lone Tree, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aurora Loan Services in August 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and after about a week I received a call from their HR department to schedule an interview. The woman in HR was very friendly. The interview went very well, I was excited about the job. They said they had a few more people to interview for the position but would give me a call within the next few days. I waited about a week before I called to check in with them. They said some internal things had come up but they would call me soon. The next week Lehman Brothers declared bankruptcy- that was the internal thing. But then they offered me the job. Unfortunately, I had already accepted a position at another company.

Interview Question – How would you respond to an angry person that was about to be foreclosed on and lose their home calling you and swearing at you several times a day?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had already accepted a job elsewhere since they hadn't called me back anywhere close to the time frame they had provided. In retrospect, there was probably a hiring freeze right before they declared bankruptcy.

Worked for Aurora Loan Services? Contribute to the Community!