Austal

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Austal in November 2009.

Interview Details – I first applied for posted position on the empolyers website and recieved the automated thank you letter.
I followed up with a hard copy of my resume and cover letter sent directly to the hiring manager.
My initial interview went well and it seemed I was on the short list for this potential postion.
Since my educational backgroung and experience matched what they were looking for I thought that I would get an offer or at least make the second round of interviews.
I did not recieve an offer nor the polite turn down letter.
Follow up thank you noted and emails were ignored

Interview Question – How would you handle a contract negotiation for a new vendor   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Austal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Austal Logistics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Austal employees and interview candidates.