Austen Morris Associates

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Austen Morris Associates

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Austen Morris Associates in September 2014.

Interview process is very simple and in a conversational manner. No written exams, hiring process is fast . there are no difficult questions. interviewer is very cool and honest. discusses clearly the role and responsibility plus clarify questions on commission pay out and other offerings.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Austen Morris Associates in July 2013.

I recently Interviewed with Austen Morris, I applied after reading a advert online. I was contacted by the recruitment manager and asked to attend a meeting. I arrived on time and was greeted at reception (very nice office) and asked if i needed a drink and then taken to see the Manager.

The overall experience was a refreshing change, I have met with quite a few of these types of companies over the weeks. The interview was quite informal and i felt very comfortable. I was surprised to learn that this was a salaried + comission role, previous companies i met with only offered me comission only and told me that this was the deal every where?

I am on a tourist visa and i had the impression that it was acceptable to work with this, however i was told by the manager at Austen that this was not ok and that i should i no way try to do this regardless of who i go and work for. They told me that i i was to be offered a position that they would arrange for me to get a business visa in the first instance then if i was successful in passing a probationary period i would get a resident visa.

I was not offered a position but was advised to go and think about the role and get back in touch if i felt it was something i wanted to do, other companies offered me the job on the spot?

Walking through the office i noticed that the people there were very smartly dressed, the seemed friendly enough and it seemed like a nice company overall, i am seriously considering the job and would definately pick these guys over all the others i have interviewd with - plus side i get a proper visa and a salary!

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions, i felt that it was just a conversation, easy and enjoyable.   Answer Question

Austen Morris Associates Response

Aug 7, 2013Head of Recruitment

Dear 'Applicant,

Thank you for your feedback, and sharing this on Glassdoor' At Austen Morris Associates it is our aim to present you with all the facts regarding the role, responsibilities and
    ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online – interviewed at Austen Morris Associates in April 2013.

The initial communication was through an email notifying a time and day for the interview. My interview was comfortable, and I was able to clearly understood the job requirements right away. The office and people looked professional. For my second interview I met my manager. She was very energetic and I could see myself working in her team.

Interview Questions