Austin Commercial Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Austin Commercial

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Austin Commercial (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I met the company at college career fair. Later they called and scheduled an interview. I met them at the Dallas office with two other people. We each interviewed with 3 different employees for roughly 30 minutes each. We interviewed with 2 before lunch then we went out to lunch in a casual environment then interviewed one after lunch.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, the different candidates went through your resume and had you explain anything they thought stood out.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Austin Commercial

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Austin Commercial (Sacramento, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I contacted corporate HR personnel via university alumni job board. We met shortly thereafter in 1:1 interview and discussed qualifications, expectations, company policies, training, benefits,etc. It was a relatively informal process with this particular HR professional. The interview centered more around cultural fit and basic qualifications, rather than in-depth knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how you eventually resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew what I wanted, and when they offered lower, I asked for more and explained why. They met my request.