Austin Regional Clinic

Very Easy Interview

Lab Assistant Technologist Interview

Lab Assistant Technologist
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic in October 2012.

Interview Details – First round of interviews is within the lab and held by the lab supervisor, depending on the shift you would like to work for. The second round is conducted by human resources. Both interviews are very simple behavioral questions such as "describe a time in which you had a conflict with a coworker" or "what would you do in a situation where there is a disagreement with a coworker?"

Interview Question – Almost no difficult questions. All behavioral questions, and no metaphorical "what kind of fruit would you be?" type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on hourly wage.

Insurance Follow Up Representative Interview

Insurance Follow Up Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic in March 2012.

Interview Details – There are 2 levels of the interview process. 1st Hr will contact you and do an in-person interview at the Hr location on Quarry Lake. This is mostly to screen through applicants in order to send the qualified applicants to the next stage. *To be honest I know few people who made it past this 1st stage without someone recommending them for the job. After that you'll do an on-site interview at whatever clinic you are applying for.

Interview Question – Nothing particularly stood out to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Slow and made you sweat. They will offer you a job and even if you accept they will not respond to you until the Friday before your first Monday on the job. I accepted the job offer put in my 2 weeks at my former job and Austin Regional Clinic's Hr went dark and stopped returning my calls. Needless to say I was worried until I got the phone call that Friday. I know of at least 5 other employees with similar experiences.

HIM Clerk Interview

HIM Clerk
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Austin Regional Clinic in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview itself was with the business manager and clinic manager and both were very friendly. Both took turns asking questions from a list of questions. They were very impressed and intrigued by my answers and preparedness for the interview. Afterward I was given a short tour of the office which I would've been working and it was a typical physicians office.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you performance went above and beyond the call of duty. What was situation and what set your performance above anything that was expected?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had to turn down this position due to the entry level salary not being compatible with relocation expenses.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Austin Regional Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Austin Regional Clinic interview questions and advice in Austin, TX. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Austin Regional Clinic employees and interview candidates.