AustinCSI

AustinCSI Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AustinCSI

Project Management (Leadership Program) Interview

Applied through LinkedIn opening. Followed up with HR after 1 months of application. HR called me back and took a behavioral interview brushing up on my resume. One week later, they scheduled a call with a Program manager and that interview lasted for 20 minutes. Questions were asked based on my resume and a few questions as to why I want go into Project Management and Consulting. Then, they told me about the salary which completely turned me off. They pay peanuts for a Graduate level Consultant. I followed up with the HR for the decision and they haven't responded back. It's been over 3 weeks. Very unprofessional for a so called leading agile management consulting firm.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AustinCSI in June 2013.

The interview process was smooth and fast!

Interview Questions
    • How would you test code implementations, if you don't have a test account (test environment)?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was normal. Not much negotiation had to be completed since they have very competitive salary rates!

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AustinCSI in January 2012.

My interview process consisted of 1 phone interview with 1 of 2 owners, then a final face to face interview with both owners over coffee. They were very honest and up front about the unexpected challenges with starting a new company and how I wouldn't have just one job title.

Interview Questions
    Fair. I was asked what I wanted to make, I told them, and the owner offered me a fair amount between my range.