Australia Post Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Australia Post

BDM Interview

2 inetrview process, the first is one on one, the next is a panel interview. It is highly structured.

Interview Questions
    • To do well you must pprovide real life examples. Not an interview you can easily wing   Answer Question
    Little room for negotiation at mid-senior level. At best +/- 10%

Mail Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Australia Post in November 2011.

It is extremely difficult to get a reply from the website, so I applied for a number of positions. I was given a phone interview, based on a role as a postal delivery officer.

I was then contacted for psychometric testing. It isn't complicated, as it mainly deals with common sense questions. This is normally when potential staff pass or fail.

There is then a medical at an authorised GP, where they check to make sure you're fit to work, and are not on drugs.

After this, I was informed that the position I applied for was filled, and was told that I was going to be interviewed for a different position at a different facility. I had the interview at a different facility with different managers.

I was then offered the original position, as well as a position at the facility I was interviewed at.

All in all, a very confusing process, but has a high success rate.

Interview Questions
    There was no real negotiation phase, but I was initially offered a role, and was then offered a different role at another facility.