Australia and New Zealand Banking

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Interview Details – Topic HR interview with some technical question from hiring manager

Interview Question – pretty standard   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in December 2013.

Interview Details – It was a good experience when I have attended the interview in ANZ. I got several question regarding my previous job and accounting since they recruited me in an Auditing team.

Interview Question – It was difficult to explain the whole definition of some accounting terms since I have lost the touch with those types of study materials because of my busy life with job.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview Details – General Aptitude Test followed by Face-to-face interview

Interview Question – A large number of candidates so a long process of screening.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an entry level job so i did not negotiate.

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview Details – 4 rounds, gd,written,hr and operational rounds

Interview Question – nothing as such   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in December 2012.

Interview Details – Horrible hiring process....6 rounds of interview, telephonic voice and accent, aptitude, email writing, recorded voice interpretation, HR and Ops manager round. It took me over two months to complete the entire interview process.

Interview Question – Manager ops round was difficult since the manager had no logic over his judgements and he was looking forward to get a diplomatic answers from my end....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had no negotiations since they offer what they feel correct as per their company standard....my overall CTC is good around 2.60lacs but am not sure if there are any night shift allowance and incentives.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in May 2012.

Interview Details – GD
Phone interview
aptitude
HR
OPS

Interview Question – Tel me about ANZ products   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in February 2010.

Interview Details – There were 5 rounds.

Paragraph Reading round
Analytical round for 60 mins
Interview with the HR.
Interview with the Operations manager(Technical round)
Interview with HR.

Interview Question – Why I wanted to join ANZ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiations. For fresher they pay around 1.55 lacs PA.

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in December 2009.

Interview Details – great, enjoyable process. phone interview was done with HR manager whereas 1:1 interview done directly with the business heads. they were laid back and easy to talk to - very fit based questions, nothign tow orry about. overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – give an example where something did not work out the way you wanted it to   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Worked for Australia and New Zealand Banking? Contribute to the Community!