Author Solutions

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Author Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – Answer questions accurately and clearly .

Interview Question – None. Interviewers will ask you sensible questions. Remember, these are intellectual people.   View Answer

New Cebu (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Author Solutions in January 2008.

Interview Details – 2 HR Interviews, 1 Manager Interview. I applied in the morning, but I was asked to come back in the evening so I can speak w/ the Department Manager. It did take some time to finish the whole process but at least it did not take more than a day.

Interview Question – common questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Publishing Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Author Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – I prepared with a list of questions they might ask me, as well as a list of questions for the interviewer. The interview went very well. She asked me to describe myself using one word, I said "honest". She explained the process of training and job expectations.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your former employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have a list of questions ready. Be ready for questions they may ask you, such as the following. Why do you think you would make a good match for this position?

Publishing Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Author Solutions in October 2008.

Interview Details – This interview consisted of two 1 hour interviews with the sales manager and VP of sales. A knowledge of sales, a history of success, and a willingness to adjust to an ever changing comssion structure.

Interview Question – Are these sales figures true? I see a lot of BS.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Author Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Author Solutions Publishing Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Author Solutions employees and interview candidates.