Author Solutions

Employer Engaged

Author Solutions Publishing Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Publishing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)
Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions in September 2013.

Answer questions accurately and clearly .

Interview Questions
  • None. Interviewers will ask you sensible questions. Remember, these are intellectual people.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Author Solutions

Publishing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions in December 2011.

I prepared with a list of questions they might ask me, as well as a list of questions for the interviewer. The interview went very well. She asked me to describe myself using one word, I said "honest". She explained the process of training and job expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your former employer?   View Answer
    Have a list of questions ready. Be ready for questions they may ask you, such as the following. Why do you think you would make a good match for this position?

Publishing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Author Solutions in October 2008.

This interview consisted of two 1 hour interviews with the sales manager and VP of sales. A knowledge of sales, a history of success, and a willingness to adjust to an ever changing comssion structure.

Interview Questions
    • Are these sales figures true? I see a lot of BS.   View Answer

Publishing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cebu (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cebu (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions in January 2008.

2 HR Interviews, 1 Manager Interview. I applied in the morning, but I was asked to come back in the evening so I can speak w/ the Department Manager. It did take some time to finish the whole process but at least it did not take more than a day.

No negotiation