Author Solutions Publishing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Author Solutions (Bloomington, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was messy at the time I was hired but I believe has since been greatly improved upon. My initial interviewer was wonderful; professional, kind, and asked pertinent questions. The two individuals who conducted the second interview were sloppy, aloof, and at first had no idea what position they were interviewing me for. They have since been let go.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting in a cubicle all day while making over 60 calls and speaking to authors for over 3 hours?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Author Solutions

Publishing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions (Cebu City (Philippines)) in September 2013.

Interview

Answer questions accurately and clearly .

Interview Questions

• None. Interviewers will ask you sensible questions. Remember, these are intellectual people.   1 Answer

Publishing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions in December 2011.

Interview

I prepared with a list of questions they might ask me, as well as a list of questions for the interviewer. The interview went very well. She asked me to describe myself using one word, I said "honest". She explained the process of training and job expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have a list of questions ready. Be ready for questions they may ask you, such as the following. Why do you think you would make a good match for this position?

Publishing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Author Solutions in October 2008.

Interview

This interview consisted of two 1 hour interviews with the sales manager and VP of sales. A knowledge of sales, a history of success, and a willingness to adjust to an ever changing comssion structure.

Interview Questions

• Are these sales figures true? I see a lot of BS.   1 Answer

Publishing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Cebu (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Author Solutions (New Cebu (Philippines)) in January 2008.

Interview

2 HR Interviews, 1 Manager Interview. I applied in the morning, but I was asked to come back in the evening so I can speak w/ the Department Manager. It did take some time to finish the whole process but at least it did not take more than a day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation