Autism Spectrum Therapies

Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autism Spectrum Therapies

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Within a week of applying they contacted me through the phone and gave me enough time to prepare for a phone interview. The phone interview took a little over 30 mins and the interviewer was very friendly. Overall, the communication with recruiting manager is excellent. They answer questions quickly and efficiently. The interview questions were very typical. And the in-person interview was informal and very comforting.

Interview Questions
    • An unexpected question was how would a supervisor describe you   Answer Question
    Match my asking salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies.

First, I was screened through telephone by a recruiter. The recruiter basically asked if I still wanted the position.

Second, I was interviewed by the recruiter over the telephone. He asked typical interview questions. Why do you want the position? Why do you think would be a good fit?

Third, I was brought in for an in-person interview. The interview took over 2 hours! First, they have you watch videos about the company and what the job would be like. Then, you go through three mini interviews with different personnel. Finally, you do a practical portion where you play with toys.

Overall this was a great experience. The videos really gave me a good insight into the company and the position. I also really liked the three mini-interviews because it gave me a chance to connect with three very friendly people.

Interview Questions
    • What are 5 adjectives that you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies.

Interview with whoever is available in the office that day. One on one interview to begin. Asked about experience and what I was looking for at the company. This interview lasted about a half hour. Eventually a couple more upper level management personnel join the interview. I was informed of decision a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in December 2013.

I received a phone call requesting to set up a Skype interview (as I was not located close to the office at the time) within a few days of submitting my application.
    I had one phone interview and two Skype interviews. The phone and one of the Skype interviews were with HR in the Culver City, CA office. My final Skype interview was with the clinical director of the Seattle office. Within a week I received a call with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were hypothetical situations as well as prior experiences. Examples: Have you ever had a client with a very difficult parent? If so, how did you handle it? If not, what would you do if that did occur?   Answer Question
    Salary was discussed during interviews. I was told two different wages for hiring, and my official letter offered a third.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in April 2013.

They start you off with a 30-50 minute phone interview asking about your experience in the field and what you can do to contribute to the success to the clients. Very standard procedure and as long as you're prepared, you should be fine. The in-person interview was structured a lot like the phone interview. Just keep a cool demeanor and show that you really want to help these children become successful in life and you'll be good to go. Don't be afraid to share stories!

Interview Questions
    Since this is a lower starting position, it's difficult to negotiate. I'd take what they offer you and hopefully work up the ladder from there.

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in June 2012.

Sent resume to HR via another employee, phone interview where they went over my experience, got an offer via email shortly after. Whole process took about 4 days.

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in February 2012.

I was called for a phone interview within 2 days of submitting my application and resume online. The on-the-spot phone interview had basic questions. What stood out, though, was that the interviewing recruiter was very nice, which calmed my nerves about having an interview that I did not plan for in that moment. I felt relaxed and comfortable. The phone interview was followed by a scheduled in-person interview for a few days later, and I was given an offer within 4 days that beat my asking salary.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your expectation regarding work/life balance?"   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in October 2011.

Lengthy hiring process, phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, second interview

ABA Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in February 2010.

online applicaation. called and brief phone interview, questionaire. meet with director for in person interview. 2 week training.

Interview Questions
    did not try to negotiate. offered 5k more than discussed in inperson interview.

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in April 2009.

In person interview for about 1 hour

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. They gave me what I wanted.