Autism Spectrum Therapies

Getting the Interview

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in December 2013.

Interview Details – I received a phone call requesting to set up a Skype interview (as I was not located close to the office at the time) within a few days of submitting my application.
I had one phone interview and two Skype interviews. The phone and one of the Skype interviews were with HR in the Culver City, CA office. My final Skype interview was with the clinical director of the Seattle office. Within a week I received a call with a job offer.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were hypothetical situations as well as prior experiences. Examples: Have you ever had a client with a very difficult parent? If so, how did you handle it? If not, what would you do if that did occur?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was discussed during interviews. I was told two different wages for hiring, and my official letter offered a third.

Administrative Interview

Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in October 2011.

Interview Details – Lengthy hiring process, phone screening, phone interview, in person interview, second interview

Negotiation Details – yes

Program Supervisor Interview

Program Supervisor
Monrovia, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview within 2 days of submitting my application and resume online. The on-the-spot phone interview had basic questions. What stood out, though, was that the interviewing recruiter was very nice, which calmed my nerves about having an interview that I did not plan for in that moment. I felt relaxed and comfortable. The phone interview was followed by a scheduled in-person interview for a few days later, and I was given an offer within 4 days that beat my asking salary.

Interview Question – "What is your expectation regarding work/life balance?"   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies.

Interview Details – Interview with whoever is available in the office that day. One on one interview to begin. Asked about experience and what I was looking for at the company. This interview lasted about a half hour. Eventually a couple more upper level management personnel join the interview. I was informed of decision a few days later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in June 2012.

Interview Details – Sent resume to HR via another employee, phone interview where they went over my experience, got an offer via email shortly after. Whole process took about 4 days.

Interview Question – They were all typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in April 2013.

Interview Details – They start you off with a 30-50 minute phone interview asking about your experience in the field and what you can do to contribute to the success to the clients. Very standard procedure and as long as you're prepared, you should be fine. The in-person interview was structured a lot like the phone interview. Just keep a cool demeanor and show that you really want to help these children become successful in life and you'll be good to go. Don't be afraid to share stories!

Interview Question – Standard questions throughout.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since this is a lower starting position, it's difficult to negotiate. I'd take what they offer you and hopefully work up the ladder from there.

Very Easy Interview

Program Supervisor Interview

Program Supervisor
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in April 2009.

Interview Details – In person interview for about 1 hour

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. They gave me what I wanted.

ABA Supervisor Interview

Monrovia, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in February 2010.

Interview Details – online applicaation. called and brief phone interview, questionaire. meet with director for in person interview. 2 week training.

Interview Question – why did you get into ABA   View Answer

Negotiation Details – did not try to negotiate. offered 5k more than discussed in inperson interview.

Behavior Interventionist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Autism Spectrum Therapies in October 2008.

Interview Details – First your application must be chosen then they will have a quick phone interview in order to set up a 1:1. Then you have two week training from 9-5 and a test given at the end of training. You must pass the test in order to get hired.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with Children?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Autism Spectrum Therapies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autism Spectrum Therapies interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Autism Spectrum Therapies employees and interview candidates.