Auto-Chlor System

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Auto-Chlor System in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, got a phone call from HR to schedule an interview the next day. The first meeting had to complete two short computer tests and the 30 minute interview with the regional sales manager. This step is easy and mainly general questions about resume experience. A day after that, the same HR person called and asked to go on a day ride along with another sales rep at that branch. After that (9-4) I met with the regional and branch manager for further questions and answers. Two days later received a call from HR to meet the CFO on a Saturday. Met that morning and had a stress interview to see if I was really a good fit. The following Monday got a call from the regional and met with him and the branch manager and received an offer. They mention pay throughout the entire process and make sure you are well aware of the structure. The last part of the interview process was the most difficult. They save the mean boss for last.

Interview Questions

Worked for Auto-Chlor System? Contribute to the Community!