Auto Club of Southern California

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview Details – Computer personality test. Screening interview. Urine drug test. 3 team manager panel interview. Simulated claim role-playing. Hair sample drug test.

Interview Question – Claim role-playing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Phone call with an offer. Basically, "take it or leave it."

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in June 2008.

Interview Details – I first receive a call from a recruiter. I submit my resume online. Then I was call in to take tests with IQ test, skills test, and personality test. During the 2 weeks there were drug test. During the 1:1 interview, they ask you questions regarding job performance, difficult situations, etc. Finally, there is a role play where 1 manager play the role of an irate insured and 1 observe on how you dealt with the situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – non negotiable.

Claims Adjuster

I applied online - interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in November 2012.

Interview Details – I went in thking after I passed the online assessment at home all they where going to o is an interview me...Welll WRONG!!!... After u get there, its a unbelievable test u have to take. Basiscally they set U up for fellwer....It's 25 questions that consist of a whole lot of reading and codes, the questions are all large paragraphs. Then u have2 read the question and select of answers t the bottom.....Its impossible to pass, due to it's 25 questions in 12 mins, thats less than 40sec on each question....Then u have a additional assesment test that take 30-40min, that have nothing to do with u passing the test....Because only one first part of the test is what they judge u on Passing!!!....I asked have any of the employees are supervisors taken the test....I was told by a supervisor, she stated she knew if she took the test she could'nt pass it.....Valencia, California Office

Interview Question – I did'nt get to that part. But I have been a Supervisor for years   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auto Club of Southern California

Worked for Auto Club of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!