Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Auto Club of Southern California
- Sales Agent (9)
- Claims Adjuster (4)
- Insurance Sales Agent (3)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Claims Service Representative (2)
- Travel Agent (2)
- Life Agent (2)
- Insurance Service Specialist (2)
- Branch Specialist I (2)
- Emergency Road Service Representative I (2)
- Field Membership and Insurance Sales (1)
- Emergency Roadside Service Representative I (1)
- Travel Agent Trainee (1)
- Direct Sales Agent Training (1)
- Customer Service Representative (Insurance) (1)
- Insurance Sales Agent Trainee (1)
- Supervisor of Department (1)
- Insurance Sale Agent (1)
- Policy Service Specialist Claims (1)
- Strategic Sourcing Consultant (1)
- Policy Service Specialist (1)
- Branch Specialist II (1)
- Member Service Representative (1)
- Member Services Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Vice President Travel (1)
- UI Developer (1)
- Underwriter (1)
- Administration (1)
Claims Adjuster Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.
I was interviewed by three woman. It went well, but I did not get the job ? The ladies asked me questions or scenario's of my experience with customers on previous jobs.
- Give us an example of what I did when I was confronted with an irate customer. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California
Claims Adjuster InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (San Diego, CA).
Computer personality test. Screening interview. Urine drug test. 3 team manager panel interview. Simulated claim role-playing. Hair sample drug test.
- Claim role-playing. 1 Answer
Phone call with an offer. Basically, "take it or leave it."
Claims Adjuster InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2008.
I first receive a call from a recruiter. I submit my resume online. Then I was call in to take tests with IQ test, skills test, and personality test. During the 2 weeks there were drug test. During the 1:1 interview, they ask you questions regarding job performance, difficult situations, etc. Finally, there is a role play where 1 manager play the role of an irate insured and 1 observe on how you dealt with the situation.
Claims Adjuster InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in November 2012.
I went in thking after I passed the online assessment at home all they where going to o is an interview me...Welll WRONG!!!... After u get there, its a unbelievable test u have to take. Basiscally they set U up for fellwer....It's 25 questions that consist of a whole lot of reading and codes, the questions are all large paragraphs. Then u have2 read the question and select of answers t the bottom.....Its impossible to pass, due to it's 25 questions in 12 mins, thats less than 40sec on each question....Then u have a additional assesment test that take 30-40min, that have nothing to do with u passing the test....Because only one first part of the test is what they judge u on Passing!!!....I asked have any of the employees are supervisors taken the test....I was told by a supervisor, she stated she knew if she took the test she could'nt pass it.....Valencia, California Office
- I did'nt get to that part. But I have been a Supervisor for years Answer Question