Auto Club of Southern California

www.calif.aaa.com

Auto Club of Southern California Emergency Roadside Service Representative I Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Emergency Roadside Service Representative I Interview

Emergency Roadside Service Representative I
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email invite to take an assessment 5 days later. After the assessment and phone "screening", I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview the next day. During the interview, the interviewer asked A LOT of questions about my customer service and situational experiences. I was hired on the spot. The interviewer was extremely friendly and welcoming.

After the interview, I had to take a drug test (they cut your hair & if you don't have hair somewhere on your body to give, you will NOT get the job. THEY DO NOT ACCEPT urine test). After my drug test came back cleared, they finished my background check. I heard that this process is usually VERY long, but mine didn't take more than 1-2 weeks. I'm currently in my 6-week training & I'm very impressed with the company, so far.

Good Luck!

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you successfully dealt with a difficult customer. How you you handle criticism? Describe a situation in which you were faced with a challenge at work & how did you overcome it. Those are the type of questions that they ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. There is a set training hourly rate and higher official hourly rate. There is also a differential for working either swing or graveyard shifts.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auto Club of Southern California

Worked for Auto Club of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!