Auto Club of Southern California Insurance Sales Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Riverside, CA
Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in December 2011.

The process was very involved and I made it through testing and an initial interview. I was feeling confident. I went in for a panel-type interview and it didn't go well. I spent many hours studying sample questions that I found on this site. They were helpful and I would suggest studying them it you're preparing for this type of interview with AAA. I felt I was on point with my answers, however I wasn't prepared for the final segment of the interview. The main guy that is in charge of the region was rude and critical of my work history. He told me that nothing on my resume added up and that I didn't appear ambitious enough to do well with AAA. I imagine he was trying to push my buttons to see how I'd react under pressure. Things really went south at this point and I became frustrated and I am sure it showed.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer's comment to me: "Nothing you're saying makes sense".   Answer Question

Worked for Auto Club of Southern California? Contribute to the Community!