AutoTrader

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AutoTrader.

Interview Details – Worked through a recruiter... VERY professional interview where I was asked relevant questions. The company gave me a very good impression.

Interview Question – How to solve an Excel equation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AutoTrader in October 2011.

Interview Details – Called by an internal recruiter and went over the position and company. After discussion I was set for an interview at their Atlanta office, which is located off 400 in one of the busiest areas of the city. During the interview, which was scheduled for an hour and a half, lasting more than two hours, I was interviewed by three levels of management. Most questions were situational based while others were personality related. At the end, they requested I take a paper test related to the position which is either a know it or not type test. It asked to find trends on a data sheet, complete the series of numbers and shapes etc.

The company speaks of the culture as competitive and allows for a work life balance. Based on those I met, I could only imagine them all trying to be the smartest in the room.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AutoTrader? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoTrader Analyst interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AutoTrader employees and interview candidates.