AutoZone

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AutoZone in November 2011.

Interview Details – 2 one on one interviews, I assume if you pass the first interview you go on to the second interview. I contacted a management employee of the company I knew from my previous job. He arrainged the first interview for me.I am impressed with the professionalism of the management people I met and that is why I persued the job. It was a typical interview process with the typical questions, why Autozone, etc. There is an emphasis on sales in the interview process. If you are adverse to sales this is not the company for you.

Interview Question – Why Autozone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate the salary/hourly rate I desired. I had to accept $5K per year less than I desired. As I had no income and no job I decided to take the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Parkville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AutoZone in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was very easy and I was able to complete the interview without a sweat.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your free time?   View Answer
  • What is the most helpful thing you've done in the past year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotaite all hours and availability with an ease.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoZone

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoZone Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AutoZone employees and interview candidates.