AutoZone Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AutoZone in November 2011.

2 one on one interviews, I assume if you pass the first interview you go on to the second interview. I contacted a management employee of the company I knew from my previous job. He arrainged the first interview for me.I am impressed with the professionalism of the management people I met and that is why I persued the job. It was a typical interview process with the typical questions, why Autozone, etc. There is an emphasis on sales in the interview process. If you are adverse to sales this is not the company for you.

Interview Questions
I was unable to negotiate the salary/hourly rate I desired. I had to accept $5K per year less than I desired. As I had no income and no job I decided to take the job.

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parkville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AutoZone in January 2010.

It was very easy and I was able to complete the interview without a sweat.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to do on your free time?   View Answer
    • What is the most helpful thing you've done in the past year?   View Answer
    I was able to negotaite all hours and availability with an ease.

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!