AutoZone

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donna, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donna, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AutoZone in January 2013.

I began my application process through SnagAJob. The application process was easy and the company, like many others utilize an online psychological questionnaire to weed out dishonest employees. I was contacted by store manager and a face-to-face meeting was scheduled to discuss start date, salary, dress-code, and date of orientation. Orientation provides history about the company, the company mission, motto, and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions. If you are dishonest then questions are hard because you have to invent answers.   View Answer
If you are going to be part-time and have years of experience in auto parts sales negotiate for minimum starting of $8.00-$9.00/hr. Rationale, no benefits for part-time employees besides the 20% employee discount.

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AutoZone in July 2012.

The interview process was very nice the manager great he wasn't intimidating or to masculine, once the interview was over(about 40 minutes) he got a hold of me a few days later and had me fill a couple emails out.

Interview Questions
    • when do you feel like you have had to take matters in to your own hands at work.   Answer Question
    I didn't have to negotiate because I figured i was getting min wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delphos, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delphos, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AutoZone in May 2011.

Applied online was asked to take online tests, passed all of them easily. Then came the 1-1 interview with the store manager he asked me about my general automotive knowledge it was all in all pretty easy. Also will do a background check.

Interview Questions
    • Common parts to the automotive braking system.   View Answer
    • Common parts to the automotive engine.   View Answer
    No negotiation was needed to be done

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Port Richey, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AutoZone in March 2011.

Filled application online, did psychological test online (60 questions). Store manager called with tentative offer. After clearing criminal bckgd test, took drug test. 2 weeks later I was doing orientation.

quick