Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoZone
- Parts Sales Manager (27)
- Store Manager (19)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Store Autozoner (14)
- Auto Parts Sales (9)
- Commercial Driver (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) (7)
- Sales (6)
- Commercial Sales Manager (5)
- Psm (5)
- Part Sales Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Part Time Sales (PTS) (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Cashier (4)
- District Manager (4)
- Merchandising Analyst (3)
- Sales Associate/Delivery Driver (3)
- Parts Sales Representative - Customer Satisfaction (3)
- Hub Driver (3)
- Retail (2)
- Autozoner (2)
- Any (2)
- Parts Sales (2)
- Commercial Manager (1)
- Mobile Sales Representative (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Driver (1)
- Red Shirt (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AutoZone (Hammond, IN) in May 2015.
It was pretty much me being promoted to manager. I was interviewed by the district manager later she asked me what i see with autozone. I told her i want experience for future careers. She asked me how will i manage my team, i said that i will create a friendly environment and keep them on task and doing their job right.
- How will you make your team move foward? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.
Phone screen followed by in-person interview with Area Manager. Then another interview with HR, ASM and RM. No need for any previous auto sales experience. Long waiting process in between interviews and hire date.
- The basic interview questions. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.
Had 3 one on one interviews then a panel interview.
- What is your management style? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.
Was interviewed by two managers that took about 30 minutes. Asked me general questions about how I would handle certain scenarios. Then they talked for a quite awhile about their policies, procedures, and what they mostly do throughout the day. Also, they ask you questions to test your knowledge on cars, etc. Tune Up.
- How would you deal with a rude costumer? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.
I was interviewed by the District Manager and the Store Manager (Training Manager ) at the same time and the time we spent was about an hour by me an the District Manager had already met it wasn't like an interview at all because he had made the decision to hire me when we first were introduced by the store manager where i at my last employment so we were just talking and they the DM and the SM was just telling me about the company and what the company has to offer me and they was also telling me of there experience and length of time spent at the company and how they came up so i to did the same sharing my work experience and how i came up in my career so there wasn't any typartcal interview questions just conversation about each others careers and goals
- Where do i see myself in 5 years in the company 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Gary, IN) in October 2010.
The interview was short and they really didn't ask for much just wanted to basically find out if you steal. work experience really means nothing your pay is based on how they feel the day that you are hired.they claim to train you but you are pushed on the floor with little or no help
- hwo long are you gonna work here 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Burbank, IL) in August 2010.
Dress to empress. she was very nice talked a lot about herself.
- why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review