Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoZone
- Parts Sales Manager (26)
- Store Manager (19)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Store Autozoner (14)
- Auto Parts Sales (9)
- Commercial Driver (8)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) (7)
- Sales (6)
- Commercial Sales Manager (5)
- Psm (5)
- Part Sales Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Part Time Sales (PTS) (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Cashier (4)
- Merchandising Analyst (3)
- District Manager (3)
- Sales Associate/Delivery Driver (3)
- Parts Sales Representative - Customer Satisfaction (3)
- Hub Driver (3)
- Autozoner (2)
- Retail (2)
- Any (2)
- Internship (1)
- Intern (1)
- IT Technical Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Stock (1)
- Advisor (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Houston, TX) in July 2015.
After applying online you will receive a call from a manager from a close by autozone where they will interview you and ask you if you have any automotive experience and to determine if you can handle the demands of the job.
- Do you have any experience working with cars? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AutoZone (Houston, TX) in March 2015.
Two separate interviews - one with Store Manager, one with Regional Manager. Store Manager indicated that I would be hired and that he was not even interviewing other candidates. Be patient because it takes about two weeks to get a person hired. A month and a half later I was still hearing the same excuse. I stopped calling them, as I could not wait for two months. They just called to see when I could start....I have been with another company now for two months since the interview process began with AutoZone. Really??? Who can wait for that long? I was not applying for CEO...Autozoner..........
- Why do you want to work here, experience, are you dependable? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Galveston, TX).
It was an interview mostly asking how much I was advanced in the auto parts industry, questions about certain parts of the engine were asked, my education, customer service
- One question asked was,, what all consist of the cooling system, or perhaps the brake aystem 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Houston, TX) in November 2013.
They ask about your general car knowledge. Attention to detail is also critical due to the scenarios they enact and want you to provide a viable answer to. The initial call for the interview can take up to a month, and the actual hire date can come as soon as a few days to two weeks.
- They don't really ask unexpected questions... It's more so about the knowledge. You must have a somewhat grip on car parts, or at least the basics, and know how they work. The rest of the knowledge is picked up through ongoing training. Answer Question
Not a single piece of negotiation can happen
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review