AutoZone

136 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Psm Interview

Psm

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – Interview with district manager, some car questions but no experience needed.

Interview Question – None. Easy interview cause the expectations are low. They didint even do my background cause they want me so bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I came in as management but I worked entry level for a couple months. I was doing paperwork before the actual promotion but did get back pay.

Technical Analyst I Interview

Technical Analyst I
Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – The interview processed consisted of 1 phone interview and 2 onsite interviews. All were fairly easy and basic knowledge of Linux could get you the job. The phone interview was with the requiter just going over your experiences and the 2 onsite interviews were panel type. After the interview you'll preform a skills test asking basic information on Linux commands

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Commercial Driver Interview

Commercial Driver

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – Interview was easy, a lot of questions based on experience and sale and customer service. A long as you have a clean driving record of at least two years the rest is easy.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when a customer was really angry with you and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate just flexing the hours around.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Tyler, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone in January 2013.

Interview Details – You interview with the Store Manager, and if you do well, you go on to interview with the District Manager

Interview Question – Industry related questions about auto parts. They are very detailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They know what they want to pay you from the get go.

Technical Analyst I Interview

Technical Analyst I
Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – 2 Phone interviews / 3 onsite interviews. Came in as a contractor initially. Other wise if you're hired directly on it would be 1 phone interview / 1 onsite interview (most likely). You will have to preform a skills test with mostly basic Linux commands and you expelling their usage.

Interview Question – All typical Linux questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation wasn't an option for the contract position. The FTH starting wage was based on your 3 month contract performance.

Inbound Interview

Inbound
Hazleton, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AutoZone in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews: Very friendly people working in the warehouse. First interview will be with HR. Second interview was with Ops Manager of the specific department you are in. Third interview is with an advisor who walks you through the warehouse and talks to you and explains things. Took about a week to call to start after applying, then about 3 days to receive call for orientation. Warehouse is large and very clean. Safety is posted everywhere.

Interview Question – Do you know the pledge of your former company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You say yes or no and schedule your orientation.

Parts Sales Manager Interview

Parts Sales Manager
New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AutoZone in October 2009.

Interview Details – everything went smoothly because i already knew some one on the inside

Interview Question – your knowledge about auto parts   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at AutoZone in March 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty hectic. In the end though it all came together. They gave me a chance even with my busy school schedule and try to assist me as much as possible.

Interview Question – None, i really can't think of anything difficult or expected that day asked me.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Store Autozoner Interview

Store Autozoner
San Jacinto, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AutoZone in October 2013.

Interview Details – I received a call from the Store Manager in a neighboring city stating they had interviews the following week at a store in another neighboring city. I went to the interview (there was at least 10-15 other applicants) and interviewed with the District Manager. At the end of the interview, he said he would check my references and background and try to give me an answer by the following week. I received a call from him yesterday offering me the job at $8.50 per hour, and that I would be receiving an e-mail or phone call from the store manager of the store where I will be working with my date to start training and filling out online paperwork.

Interview Question – What would you offer a customer if he came in asking for supplies for a tune-up?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation involved.

Psm Interview

Psm

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – they will ask general automotive knowledge questions