AutoZone MARKETING Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AutoZone in August 2011.

Recuiter searched me online and liked my profile. had a quick phone interview. Was able to schedule an extended phone interview with the hiring manager several days later and ons-ite interviews 3 days after that. even with the issues of missing some of the interviews, I was offered the job the next day.

Felt like walking into home coming into the corporate office. breathing view of the mississippi. people were extremely friendly. a long time autozoner saw me sitting in the "interrogation room" stopped by and chatted with me until the official interview started. everyone was cordial and asked great questions. the lunch panel interview was new and i got to find out a lot about the team culture. Seems like a place where if you work hard or are interested in learning more...the potential is there.

Interview Questions
still working on this part. dont' be afraid to ask for questions. i got an extension on my response deadline because i had some other items to mold over. still gathering questions to take to HR.