Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoZone
- Parts Sales Manager (23)
- Store Manager (18)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Autozoner (10)
- Auto Parts Sales (8)
- Commercial Driver (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) (6)
- Sales (6)
- Psm (5)
- Commercial Sales Manager (5)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Cashier (4)
- Manager (4)
- Part Sales Manager (4)
- Parts Sales Representative - Customer Satisfaction (3)
- Sales Associate/Delivery Driver (3)
- Hub Driver (3)
- Part Time Sales (PTS) (3)
- Merchandising Analyst (3)
- District Manager (3)
- Any (2)
- Autozoner (2)
- Retail (2)
- Machine Mechanic (1)
- Cashier/Parts Counter Salesman (1)
- PSM Part Sales Manager (1)
- Crew Member/Cashier (1)
- Parts Sales Manager (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at AutoZone.
I interviewed with Brent R. He was professional and friendly and made the interview process very comfortable. We talked about knowledge for the specific job. We talked about my previous work history and experience. He asked me to relate my experience to how I would fit in at AutoZone. He asked about criminal history and driving records and we discussed using appropriate safety measures and equipment. We also talked about future opportunity within the corporation and the ability to transfer to other geographical areas. The only thing I left not knowing about was the pay scale. We will see if and when I am contacted.
- Describe a time when you were in a hectic situation and how did you deal with it? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at AutoZone in February 2012.
very fast as the background check two to four days and after that I received a one on one with the DM and was hired after a week so overall good experience.
Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at AutoZone in August 2010.
Work there several years while in school. Began the interview process for a management position later declined.
- Give an example of a specific time you dealt with an upset customer. Answer Question
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at AutoZone in June 2008.
Standard process, nothing special.
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer