AutoZone PSM Interview Questions

2.5

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Interview with district manager, some car questions but no experience needed.

Interview Questions

• None. Easy interview cause the expectations are low. They didint even do my background cause they want me so bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I came in as management but I worked entry level for a couple months. I was doing paperwork before the actual promotion but did get back pay.

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

they will ask general automotive knowledge questions

Interview Questions

• various "tell me about a time when....."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AutoZone (Trenton, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by Sales manager. Very personable and polite. Asked a battery of questions pertaining to situations requiring sales experience. Easy to get along with. Overall I would say the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a fellow employee and friend taking parts "under the table" what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AutoZone (Manassas, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Very decent. Job fair in a hotel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very pleasant.

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AutoZone in March 2009.

Interview

I was called in by the store manager after a few questions on the phone propmted by an application online. He asked some general questions, then asked specifics about vehicle maintenance and customer service applications. What-if's and how-to's were a large part of the questioning process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer if...?   Answer Question
    • What would you recommend for a situation in which your customer is...?   Answer Question