AutoZone

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Psm

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – Interview with district manager, some car questions but no experience needed.

Interview Question – None. Easy interview cause the expectations are low. They didint even do my background cause they want me so bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I came in as management but I worked entry level for a couple months. I was doing paperwork before the actual promotion but did get back pay.

Psm

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – they will ask general automotive knowledge questions

Interview Question – various "tell me about a time when....."   View Answer

Manassas, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AutoZone in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very decent. Job fair in a hotel.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very pleasant.

Trenton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AutoZone in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by Sales manager. Very personable and polite. Asked a battery of questions pertaining to situations requiring sales experience. Easy to get along with. Overall I would say the interview went very well.

Interview Question – If you saw a fellow employee and friend taking parts "under the table" what would you do?   View Answer

Psm

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AutoZone in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was called in by the store manager after a few questions on the phone propmted by an application online. He asked some general questions, then asked specifics about vehicle maintenance and customer service applications. What-if's and how-to's were a large part of the questioning process.

Interview Questions

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!