AutoZone

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PSM

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – Interview with district manager, some car questions but no experience needed.

Interview Question – None. Easy interview cause the expectations are low. They didint even do my background cause they want me so bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I came in as management but I worked entry level for a couple months. I was doing paperwork before the actual promotion but did get back pay.

PSM

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview Details – they will ask general automotive knowledge questions

Interview Question – various "tell me about a time when....."   View Answer

Manassas, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AutoZone in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very decent. Job fair in a hotel.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very pleasant.

Psm Interview

Psm
Trenton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AutoZone in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by Sales manager. Very personable and polite. Asked a battery of questions pertaining to situations requiring sales experience. Easy to get along with. Overall I would say the interview went very well.

Interview Question – If you saw a fellow employee and friend taking parts "under the table" what would you do?   View Answer

PSM Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AutoZone in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was called in by the store manager after a few questions on the phone propmted by an application online. He asked some general questions, then asked specifics about vehicle maintenance and customer service applications. What-if's and how-to's were a large part of the questioning process.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoZone

Worked for AutoZone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoZone Psm interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AutoZone employees and interview candidates.