Autobytel Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Territory Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Autobytel in March 2010.

A basic review of my resume with emphasis on length of time with each of my previous employers and my reason for leaving. Then questions regarding experience, knowledge, and skills in the industry and the market in question. Finally an explanation of why I would be a good fit and what I could bring to the company and the job.

My research regarding Autobytel found four instances since 2006 that the top management in the company had been terminated and replaced. Public financial information revealed that the company has been unprofitable since 2006 and has lost money every year since then. Top management employment churn with losses exceeding revenues is not an environment to bet your career future on. There are far too many other companies to go to work for that can provide a much better career path than misery!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Autobytel

Worked for Autobytel? Contribute to the Community!