Autodesk Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the intern by my friend's referral. The manager made a call and asked me about my expected package. He didn't ask too much about technical questions. We talked about the package, the housing, and the entry time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Autodesk (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview process at Autodesk is slightly different from other companies as you are contacted directly by your manager under whom you are going to be potentially working under. The interview process consists of one or two phone calls. Autodesk rarely calls for on-site interview . I was contacted by my manager to set-up a phone call. The call was pretty formal and he asked me about my previous work-experience and described what the work as part of the internship was going to be. The interviewer delved a little into the projects that I had worked on before as part of my other internship. At the end of the interview I was told that I was going to have another call with a manager from another collaborating team/vertical. The call was set-up two days later. The other phone call was pretty much the same. The focus is on your past experience, because you will only be shortlisted for the opportunity if you have any past experience. After the call I received an email from the manager that I will receive a call regarding final verdict. After 3 days I received a confirmation with the details of the internship such as pay, duration, perks and benefits etc.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills that you have acquired so far that you can use during this internship.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Autodesk (Novi, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Waiting reply for 1 month from application. Preparing phone interview for less than 1 week. And about 1 week later you will get the result. Then your work may start in a month. This is just the situation of summer intern in Novi. Most intern students are from University of Michigan and Michigan State University. Some intern from other states need find house themselves.

Interview Questions

• No hard question in my interview, the interviewer is very nice and he may be your partner or supervisor when you get offer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Autodesk (Manchester, NH) in April 2014.

Interview

I just finished the first phone interview. The interviewer was really nice but the questions were hard. I was asked 5-6 questions and some are really easy, but some are really, hm....new to me. Like he asked me what is activity and intent when you write an Android program.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an application if it is supposed to keep running for 20 years without rebooting.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Autodesk in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the taleo system. And was able to secure an interview with the manager. There were two interviews, first was in person and the second was online (hangouts). The interview was pretty smooth as the manager was a very amiable guy and explained the basics job requirements to me and the bigger picture where this position fits in. He asked about my projects listed in my resume.

Interview Questions

• He suggested, "How about instead of me asking you questions, why don't you ask me what you would like to know about the position?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was good so no negotiation necessary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager alone who seemed to like me. I got the offer news 2 weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you discover you no longer enjoy the internship after a while?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewed for QA testing intern with AutoCAD team based in Singapore There is a face to face interview with a manager and then technical interview with an engineer. The face to face interview is straightforward. He will basically run through your resume. The technical interview is the most important one. They will ask you to draw some complicated shapes in AutoCAD in very short time and then may be find some bug with a certain feature of the software.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I contacted Autodesk through my University's career office for a six month internship. I had applied for a web developer role, and they contacted me initially and asked me send over my portfolio. After that a one-on-one interview was scheduled, where I was asked to go through my projects, the technologies used, etc Questions were specific to my role i.e Web Developer

Interview Questions

• All questions were straightforward, eg What is Model-View-Controller Framework ? Explain, and its advantages.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Autodesk (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring process consists of: 1. Aptitude 2. Technical + HR interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Autodesk in June 2010.

Interview

Within a week after applying online, I was contacted through e-mail by someone from the team I would be working with. He scheduled a phone interview with me and a couple of days later, I had my phone interview with him and another person from the team I would be working with. A couple of days later, I was asked to come in to the office. I was prepared for another interview but I was just shown around the building and I have been basically offered the job then.